170

Chapter 170: Global Mist 14

The position on Bai Xuan's back is very large, but the front half has wings on its back, and Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou cannot be too close to the wing part, otherwise it will hinder its flight.

So, the two of them sat together on the middle and back of Bai Xuan's back, similar to riding a motorcycle.

Because Bai Xuan, in order to pursue the ultimate speed, proved that he who resumed his cultivation during the foundation building period was much faster than the imperial sword, and the flight was a little bumpy.

Although Bai Xuan set up a protective barrier behind her, there was no need to worry about falling, but Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou, who was sitting behind her, their bodies were accidentally touched together...

From an external perspective, it was Ning Qianqian's back that crashed into Huo Langzhou's chest.

Huo Langzhou raised his right arm and took a false look, but did not really touch Ning Qianqian's shoulder, but set up another protective shield around Ning Qianqian's body, and asked: "It's okay, can you sit firmly?"

Ning Qianqian quickly sat up straight and moved a little more in front: "Uh-huh, yes!"

Huo Langzhou also moved back slightly, and also added a protective shield in front of him.

The moment Ning Qianqian crashed into his arms just now, Huo Langzhou clearly smelled a faint sweet fragrance.

Even though the two quickly adjusted their positions and were now separated by about 50 centimeters, Huo Langzhou felt that the fragrance had only become a little weaker, and it still lingered in his nose.

In the past, Huo Langzhou had always only regarded Ning Qianqian as a teammate and even a boss.

Since in the world of Reiki revival, Gao Play has basically achieved wealth freedom, the relationship between the boss and the working brother has become a lot weaker, and he occasionally needs to find Ning Qianqian to buy things, but Ning Qianqian is not without profit, everyone is cooperative and mutually beneficial.

Their status is more like that of teammates, friends, and collaborators.

Now, Huo Langzhou felt that just this kind of relationship was still too light...

So much so that if they don't have to cooperate against the enemy, they have little chance to be alone.

Huo Langzhou suddenly realized that he liked to be alone with Ning Qianqian, not just the kind who treated her as a teammate.

What this means, Huo Langzhou didn't understand it a few days ago, but now it seems that he is faintly beginning to understand.

For him, Ning Qianqian is not only a strong teammate who can fight side by side, but also a very good and beautiful girl.

The kind that is suitable for being a hostess to his family spirit.

I just don't know if Ning Qianqian is willing or not?

Anyway, he was very willing to be Bai Xuan's male host...

No, Bai Xuan was willing to let him ride it on his back, which was a treatment that no one except Ning Qianqian had.

Huo Langzhou didn't open the trick, and as soon as he opened the trick, the more he thought about it, the more he felt that his vision was really good.

He had never thought of falling in love before, and that was because the people he had met before were not Ning Qianqian.

However, Huo Langzhou also knows that the situation is special now, they are still in the infinite world, and they don't know how many infinite worlds they have to go through in the future, with Ning Qianqian's character, there should be no leisure to talk about love.