192

Chapter 192: The Real World 1

The sixth brother of the world consciousness of this world is really poor, and there are not many good things that can be used to pay them except for the staggering amount of merit value.

However, because they cleared the level a day in advance, they had cleared all the hidden mist beasts of the outer void, and they would not be immediately teleported back to the real world.

In the following time, Ning Qianqian and the three can continue to stay in the outer void battlefield to find treasures until the one-month survival time expires and then be teleported back to the real world.

As for other human players, although they also helped deal with some of the Hidden Mist Emperor Beasts, their contributions were much smaller, and they were directly sent back to the inside of the planet to help clear out the Hidden Mist Bugs or Beasts.

According to what the sixth brother said, without the outer void of the Hidden Mist Emperor Beast and the Hidden Mist Saint Beast as a backing, all the Hidden Mist Bug Beasts inside the planet lost their ability to recover and regenerate, and the difficulty of dealing with them was greatly reduced, even without the help of their foreign players, the local superpowers would be able to solve it sooner or later.

The world's survival has succeeded.

Ning Qianqian, Huo Langzhou, and Ning Mingda were not in a hurry to return to the interior of the planet.

They first came to the main Void Floating Island where they had hunted the Hidden Mist Saint Beast before.

Said to be a Void Floating Island, this is actually the old body shell left by the molting shell of the Hidden Mist Saint Beast, not only the main body shell, almost all of the dozen small Void Floating Islands around are the old body shells left by the Hidden Mist Saint Beast, except for a few lifeless Void Floating Islands that are native.

All the Void Floating Islands of the old body have the residual breath of the Planet Origin that the Hidden Mist Saint Beast has devoured, so the Void Creatures they have captive are also growing very fast.

The vitality and planetary origin breath left by the Hidden Mist Saint Beast on the main void floating island had already been absorbed into his mustard space by Huo Langzhou when Ning Qianqian cast the space-time stagnation realm.

This doubled the mustard space in Huo Langzhou, made the spiritual power more concentrated, and became suitable for cultivating spirit grass and cultivating spirit beasts, rather than just cultivating spirit mines.

The remaining seventeen small void floating islands also had a lot of residual vitality and planetary origin breath of the Hidden Mist Saint Beast.

The three of them discussed, Ning Qianqian divided nine small void floating islands, and Ning Mingda divided eight.

As for Huo Langzhou, he had sucked the main void floating island before, and this time he only used the power of the law to help them suck it.

After absorbing half of the vitality and planetary origin aura left by the hidden mist holy beasts on these small void floating islands, Ning Qianqian and Ning Mingda's mustard space also doubled.

As for the remaining half, leave it for the Void creatures living above to reproduce.

Then there is the main void floating island, Huo Langzhou previously cast the law of life and death reincarnation, only absorbing the surface and middle layers of vitality and the origin breath of the planet, and in the very center, there is also a super big treasure.