70

Chapter 70 Zombie Attack 4

Ning Qianqian came to the yard first, and put the off-road vehicle she rented outside, as well as the van rented by Gou Peng and Liu Shou, into the space.

After the ability level was raised to level 1, her portable storage space was also upgraded to 125 cubic meters.

In fact, when she had a level 1 ability, because she collected enough materials with the treasure hunting ring, she had 1,000 cubic meters of storage space.

However, who made this world conscious want to limit the strength of their old players? Ning Qianqian is already very grateful to be able to restore the space of Ning Qianqian's portable warehouse to 125 cubic meters.

The initial transaction currency is still only 1,000, but she is allowed to exchange the gold bars brought in from reality for no more than 100,000 transaction currency.

Ning Qianqian bought things from the trading system, so she finally didn't have to be too restrained.

Ning Qianqian closed the courtyard door again, entered the house, took out four 1-cubic-meter water storage buckets, the kind with lids, and began to connect tap water from two taps on the first floor, as well as the toilets on the second and third floors. put one.

Ning Qianqian bought an extra roll of external flexible water hose at the hardware store, which is very convenient to receive water.

Although she has the water ability, the water ability cannot be created out of nothing. If there are no free water molecules in the surrounding air, or if the air is full of viruses, the newly generated water may also be contaminated with toxins.

There is no shortage of drinking water, but there is not enough water for daily use. First, stock up on 10 cubic meters.

Then he ran up to the third floor and started killing insects. When killing insects, he would first avoid the toilets that receive water.

After the ten buckets of water were connected, Ning Qianqian turned on the gas water heater on the 3rd floor and directly put hot water outside, collecting 3 cubic meters of hot water.

After cleaning up the mosquitoes, rats and ants in the cellar, Mo Ya also stocked up some tap water and hot water in his jade pendant space.

Gou Peng and Liu Shou saw that there was no new meteorite rain outside, and there was nothing coming, so they went out of the courtyard together and cleared the surrounding green plants a few tens of meters away.

While cleaning up, Liu Shou suddenly heard a few strange calls of "ho ho". He looked up and saw three or four figures walking towards them in the direction of the Dongyuan community where they rented four bedrooms and one living room. come along.

It was already past eight o'clock in the evening, and the sun in the sky had already sunk into the horizon, but the sky was still glowing red, and the light was not dim.

Liu Shou's eyesight was excellent, and he could clearly see that some three or four people had bloody heads, some suffered serious abdominal injuries, and one even lost an arm, but they seemed to feel completely As if not in pain, his eyes were dull, mostly white, with only a small black spot left in the eyeball, his face was blue and gray, and his walking posture was strange, stiff and slow.

Liu Shou couldn't help crying out, his voice trembling: "Oh my god, Zombie! Boss Ning really guessed it right!"

Gou Peng's eyesight is not as good as Liu Shou's, but his sense of smell is very sensitive, and he smells blood and blood in the air. Rancid smell.