25

Chapter 25 Global Oceanization 25

Ning Qianqian asked, "But what?"

Even Liu Hui and Wu Fei, who were cooperating to make rose petals into dried rose petals for tea and rose essence, looked over.

Huo Langzhou and Lu Ze in the front driver's and passenger's seats also pricked up their ears.

Although the sound of the helicopter is very noisy, but the people on the helicopter are all supernatural beings with excellent hearing, and they all heard Dongdong's words.

Being watched by so many people, Dongdong suddenly became nervous and stuck: "But, but, every bad luck will turn into good luck, and it will be accompanied by good things."

After hearing him finish the second half of the sentence, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

In the cockpit, Huo Langzhou said: "In this post-apocalyptic world, isn't it normal to encounter danger? With our strength, we will definitely be fine." No, the six

people on the helicopter, the four foreign players The two aborigines are all supernatural beings, and most of them are multi-line supernatural beings, one is more powerful than the other.

Even Liu Hui, who only has a single ability, has two branches: attack and treatment.

Only Dongdong, a child, can say that he has no power to protect himself, but he can foresee danger and danger, and as long as there is a glimmer of hope, he can find a way to survive.

Ning Qianqian also heard what Huo Langzhou said, so she was right after thinking about it, where is it not dangerous to stay in the last days? She doesn't have to worry too much.

Dongdong stroked the red-threaded copper coin on her wrist, said with a pale face, "Sister, the danger I'm talking about is not coming in a long time, but coming soon..." As soon as

Dongdong finished speaking, they The plane encountered a very strong storm.

The blue light on the protective cover of the plane kept flashing. Ning Qianqian opened the trading system panel and saw that the amount of trading coins was dropping rapidly.

Ning Qianqian felt very heartbroken when she saw it, this is the wealth she saved with great difficulty!

Ning Qianqian quickly took out the energy devouring ball, and was about to add a wind shield outside the plane, so as to save transaction coins.

However, Ning Qianqian looked at the center of the storm not far away, and suddenly had an idea...a brilliant idea came to her mind.

Ning Qianqian said to Huo Langzhou: "Brother Huo, look at the eye of the storm, does it look like it can raise your wind ability from level two to level three, and can also recharge the energy devouring ball by the way? "

Huo Langzhou: ...? !

... People do things? ? !

Huo Langzhou looked at the dark clouds outside the plane and the horrific eye of the storm, and said with a dark face, "Even if you get a new brother, there's no need to let my old brother die!" Could it be that

, After Ning Qianqian had a one-time payment for an intermediate strengthening potion, the second brother Lu Ze, who could be used for free forever, began to dislike the salary he was paid too much?

Ning Qianqian: "Brother Huo, there are really not many opportunities for you to improve the wind element!"

Ning Qianqian: "How about this, I will give you an advance payment for a defensive earring."