58

Chapter 58 The Return of the Glacier 27

In the underground casino, Huo Langzhou knew that since Ning Qianqian had entered, it wouldn't be long before there would be chaos outside.

He spotted a certain gamble, and made a relatively large one, some hundreds of thousands, and a total of over one million. This amount should still be within the tolerance of underground casinos.

Huo Langzhou stopped, and called a male waiter to inquire, "Is there anything interesting here?" The

waiter is just an ordinary person, but after staying here for a long time, he is naturally tainted by certain rules, so it can't be said. what a nice guy.

One of the tasks he has to do is to induce these male supernatural beings who are not low in level, spend all the money in his hand, and it is best to take him somewhere.

So, the male waiter told Huo Langzhou a few places to go.

There is an underground food city, where all kinds of food are available.

There is an underground exchange that specializes in exchanging chips and rare materials for survival materials. As long as you get good things, you can even buy guns, ammunition, grenades, etc. there.

There are also gold caves, sensual venues, red light districts, and underground clubs that lecherous men love to go to.

The male waiter said mysteriously: "The girls in the club include ordinary beauties with outstanding looks, as well as beauties with supernatural powers. If you are interested in this, sir, you must not miss it." Huo Langzhou heard the

underground No surprises when it comes to exchanges and underground clubs.

This kind of underground entertainment city is originally a place where fish and dragons are mixed together and filth is hidden.

However, when he heard that there were even female supernatural beings in the clubhouse, a stern look flashed in his eyes.

I just hope that Ning Qianqian went there in time, Xiaoman and Ruan Youran haven't been sent there yet.

The guy behind the scenes of this underground entertainment city is really daring, he dares to touch anyone.

Thinking about it, they must have a lot of reliance.

Huo Langzhou forcibly suppressed the urge to kill, and pretended to be a little interested in the underground club, but he didn't really want to go there yet, and said, "You can visit the underground club later, are there any other interesting places? ?"

He could feel that this dungeon is very violent and bloody, but the buildings here are equipped with things that can shield the spiritual power from probing. If Huo Langzhou forcibly probes, it is easy to alarm the people behind the scenes. Instead, it hindered Ning Qianqian and the others, so they could only stand still for the time being.

The male waiter understood, it was only early seven o'clock in the evening, and it was indeed not the busiest time in the underground club.

The male waiter lowered his voice and said, "At eight o'clock in the evening, there are two gambling matches where life and death certificates are signed. I wonder if sir is interested?

" The whereabouts of male supernatural beings.

He pretended not to be very interested: "Bet the game? It's not interesting to let a few ordinary people go up and fight." The