152

Chapter 152: High Temperature Strikes 15

In the spiritual power image just now, the Blood Eater Fly was the weakest existence among the Void creatures, and it did not dare to attack any living Void creatures, mainly feeding on those dead Void Corpses.

That is, in the real world, because the blood-eating fly has star power and the energy system is one level higher than that of cultivators and superpowers, it is easy to break their defenses and dare to fight their ideas.

As for the blood-eating flies that feed on them, that's really not true, after all, they're too small to be stuffed by those void creatures.

Huo Langzhou thought for a while and said, "These blood-devouring flies should also have star power in their bodies, can they be used to refine star power?" As for the rest, you can always be a spiritual fatter.

Ning Qianqian's eyes lit up: "Yay, this can have!" As

for how to use the blood-devouring fly to refine star power, let the almighty system Xiaomei worry about it.

Ning Qianqian directly packed the blood-devouring fly in a spirit beast bag, and then threw it to the system.

System Xiaomei: ...

When it encounters such a host, what can it do, it can only try to be a hard-working part-time worker.

Besides, no matter how small the blood-eating fly is, it is also a void creature, and it has not used the void creature as research materials.

System Xiaomei threw himself into the research with great interest.

After collecting several fly killing artifacts that could continue to be recycled, the two small ones of wood spirit and earth spirit also removed the large-scale protective array on Chogory Peak.

Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou got on the flying boat and flew towards the sea at the fastest speed.

Today, their goal is to expel one or two star-swallowing beasts.

According to the spiritual power images they saw, it would take a while for the star-devouring beast in the living fossil form to transform back into its gray flocculent form after returning to the void.

The Star-Swallowing Beast that was beaten into a living fossil form regained its vitality, and after transforming into a gray flocculent form for the second time, it could not continue to evolve the Star Mine Armor form and invade the planet again.

Moreover, the gray flocculent form of the star-swallowing beast that was reborn after being beaten back to the original form of a living fossil will have many obvious cracks on its body, and its body is smaller and not so "fluffy".

Well, that's pretty much the difference between a new quilt and an old, old and knotted old quilt.

As for whether there is a difference in attack power, I don't know for the time being, in theory, the strength of the resurrected Star Devouring Beast should be weaker.

Ning Qianqian had a whim and harassed the system Xiaomei: "Tongzi, what if I beat the star-swallowing beasts into living fossil forms and don't expel them back to the void, and receive them as materials in storage bags or mustard space?" "

Finally beat the star-swallowing beasts into a state of suspended animation, and put them into the void to absorb the power to regenerate, isn't that adding enemies to their future?

System Xiaomei took time out of her busy schedule to answer: "Cub, don't die!" If you really do this, the spatial energy in your storage bag and mustard space will be slowly absorbed and swallowed by the living fossil star-devouring beast, resulting in the collapse of the space, the waste of the storage space, and the gradual loss of spirituality of other treasures stored inside. Who