90

Chapter 90 Zombie Attack 24

Ning Qianqian said: "I call it the tyrannical energy bottle."

A few days ago in Yangling City, Ning Qianqian tried the use of the tyrannical energy bottle two or three times, but the dosage was much smaller than this time, only the zombie itself It exploded, not as powerful as this time.

The main reason is that Ning Qianqian can't grasp how much is enough to kill three mid-to-high-level zombies at level 6, so she uses a tyrannical energy bottle with a maximum capacity of 5ml.

Ning Qianqian would think of using the residue of the zombie crystal nucleus to purify the energy liquid, but she just wanted to give it a try.

Unexpectedly, the effect was unexpectedly good.

For zombies whose levels are lower than theirs, or whose levels are basically the same, there is no need for this thing. After all, just killing them directly will save trouble.

This tyrannical energy bottle was Ning Qianqian's preparation for dealing with the zombies whose strength had skyrocketed in the third stage.

Since the levels are not comparable, there is no need to be tough.

Compared with zombies, what they humans have more advantage is not strength, but the ability to make various tools to assist combat and use external forces.

Although the tyrannical energy bottle is easy to use, the difficulty is how to feed the injection to zombies with a higher level than oneself?

All the zombies I met before were of similar level or lower level than myself, this job is not difficult to do.

Now facing the smart zombies who have regained the ability to think, their bodies have regained a human-like appearance, and they also have super self-healing abilities, but it is not so easy to use tyrannical injections.

The needle on the white shirt zombie just now was because Ning Qianqian had been forced to activate the defensive earrings and turned on the invincible mode, so she was so reckless just now.

Regarding Ning Qianqian's question, Huo Langzhou has a different opinion: "I see tyrannical energy, it seems to have a strange attraction to intelligent zombies, even if we can't inject things into their bodies, they can smell this energy breath, and I can't control the desire to snatch and absorb it..."

Ning Qianqian's eyes lit up: "That's right! Just now, one by one of them, they smelled the tyrannical energy, and their brains became troubled again, and they couldn't control the instinct to absorb at all..." Ning Qianqian didn't expect it before

, The way zombies after level 6 advance quickly is mainly by absorbing similar crystal nuclei to improve.

Although the tyrannical energy bottle is full of tyrannical energy, it does come from the zombie crystal nucleus.

Mo Ya suddenly thought: "Then can we use the tyrannical energy as a bait to lure more high-level zombies to gather in one place, and trick them into one place to kill together?" Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou looked at Mo Ya together

. cliff.

Mo Ya had a bad premonition: "Why, what's the matter, sister Ning, why do you look at me like this?" Is

his proposal not good?

Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou also thought of the idea Mo Ya spoke of.

However, they are also thinking about the feasibility of how to implement this plan.

Let Ning Qianqian use the defensive earrings to turn on the invincible state to give needles to high-level zombies. It's okay to do it once, but it's definitely not worth it to come often.