196

Chapter 196: Wasteland Doom 2

However, Ning Qianqian has seen a lot of various bosses, and does not feel that there is anything difficult to deal with a King Kong giant ape.

No matter how powerful he is, he is also a god transformation period that is also born by medicine, and he will definitely not be able to defeat her in this real god transformation period that rises by combat power and merit value.

Besides, even if everyone knows spatial magic, she will be the fastest one, after all, she has the Void Law.

What's more, after comprehending the space-time stone, Ning Qianqian could now also build the Void Realm.

No matter how powerful the boss is, it can only be beaten.

However, thinking that this is a native modified orc, that is, this person was originally Aquamarine, but it was only taken by the shameless Offa people to fuse with the alien beast gene experiment, washed away the memory and implanted false memory, and then became like this.

Compared to directly killing the other party, Ning Qianqian felt that it was more challenging to turn this war emperor level back into her own camp.

Ning Qianqian asked, "What kind of existence is a warrior with the strength of the Battle Emperor level for the Ofa Starmen?" Soon

, Ning Qianqian learned more about Offa Star from Wen Renyan's mouth.

Aquamarine and Offa have been at war for many years, and Aquamarine has also captured each other's soldiers and learned all aspects of Offa's information through some means.

In this star field, the only two known human civilizations are Offa and Aquamarine.

The main star of Offa Star is more than ten times larger than Aquamarine, but its resources are about to be exhausted, otherwise it would not have been staring at Shanghai Blue Star, a life planet much smaller than Offa.

Don't look at the sea blue star is now devastated, the Offa people say disgust, they still want to take the sea blue star as their retreat in their private hearts.

Aquamarine's biggest problem today is radiation pollution, and after eliminating the source of pollution, it will only take a few decades to slowly return to its former vitality.

Offa's scientific and technological civilization surpasses Aquamarine Star a lot, but it does not say that it can crush Aquamarine, and the strongest person in their planet is only the Battle Emperor level, and there are only five people.

These Offa Star Battle Emperor-level powerhouses have all risen up by their own strength, and as for the artificial Battle Emperor-level forcibly born by medicine, they will die not long after leaving Offa Star.

Moreover, because of the rules of the world, the Offa Starmen above the war king level cannot enter the Aquamarine Star, and can only command the battle remotely in the outer void.

Even if they are in the outer void, their strength will be suppressed, and they will not be able to exert one-tenth.

Offa Starmen below the Battle King level can enter the Aquamarine Star, and their strength will also be greatly suppressed by the planetary consciousness.

Otherwise, the Offa people would not have taken a large number of native humans from Aquamarine Star, genetically modified them, and regarded them as the main force invading Aquamarine.

Ning Qianqian touched her chin and said, "If I retrieve the memories of the seven native transformation orcs, and then cure them of the hidden dangers caused by the improvement of their strength by potions, wouldn't Aquamarine Star have seven more Battle Emperor-level powerhouses?" "