139

Chapter 139: High Temperature Strikes 2

"What fairy? We've never had an earthquake in Z City, and suddenly there was such a big earthquake, maybe it was the ghost of these guys with superpowers.

"What are you talking about, you say that, what if they leave us alone?"

"You saved us and now you leave us behind, isn't that forcing us to die? What if there are still strong aftershocks later?

"Yes, girl, you have to find us a safe place to stay."

"Today's weather, it's so abnormally hot, it's cooler to stay on this cloud, so I don't want to go down."

"Sister, you are so powerful, can you please help me enter the mall to see, my husband and five-year-old child are still inside, please..."

There are faces as big as basins, and they have to step in, and they kidnap Ning Qianqian's morality, but there are also those who can still carry it clearly, and they are grateful to Ning Qianqian, and they keep repeating their thanks.

However, no one was willing to take the initiative to leave the cloud boat formed by this large cloud.

Because this cloud boat is condensed by water mist and spiritual power, although the speed is not fast, it can support people mainly because of Ning Qianqian's spiritual power, but the temperature on this cloud boat is really much cooler and more comfortable than on the ground.

There are people who have been traumatized, and even feel that if they press the wound against the cloud, the wound is not so painful.

Naturally, they are reluctant to leave just like that.

But Ning Qianqian couldn't let them go, she could save these people once, could it be that after saving them once, each of them might be in danger in the future, and she would have to be responsible for it to the end?

Not to mention whether she had that ability, even if she did, Ning Qianqian would not do it, and she didn't owe them.

Seeing that several people in Huo Langzhou also used spiritual power to drive Yun Zhou, slowly floating in this direction, she didn't say much, directly put Yun Zhou on the square, and then, pinching a trick, Yun Zhou became thinner and thinner, until it disappeared without a trace.

The people who originally stayed on Yunzhou were all placed on a relatively hot grass.

There were probably 2,000 people on several cloud boats in Huo Langzhou, 1,800 people on Ning Mingda's cloud boat, 1,500 people on Huo Xiaoman, and 1,600 people in Moya.

They also learned the same, and they all put the people on the cloud boat on the lawn.

As for the follow-up rescue, it is not their responsibility.

The people who were put on the lawn said fewer and fewer words of thanks, most of them were insulting Ning Qianqian and others for saving people and not saving people to the end, and some of them were selling miserable and putting forward more demands on them.

Ning Qianqian's face was cold, and after putting everyone down, she cast a noise barrier below, not wanting to listen to those annoying sounds.

It is really thankless to work hard to save people and get so much scolding in vain.

She suddenly understood a little about the world consciousness of this world, why she didn't want to survive and succeed, and would rather fail to clear the level.

Even if humans are extinct, it probably won't have much impact on it.

After Huo Langzhou put the person down, his face was not very good.