97

Chapter 97 Zombie Attack 31 (End) (1)

Although Hot Wheels is only a low-end version, its speed is also impressive. Under normal circumstances, it is 2 to 5 times that of suspension combat boots; under extreme speed conditions, it can reach 10 to 20 times that of suspension combat boots.

The key is not to charge!

In addition to being used as a means of transportation, Hot Wheels can also be used for attack. The sawtooth inside the wheel can be placed outside, which is extremely sharp.

Don't say anything, just asking is envy, very envy!

As for the lotus root puppet, this can be used as an incarnation outside the body. Along with the lotus root puppet, there is also a "soul splitting technique" for Ning Mingda, that is to say, Ning Mingda can have A lotus root puppet clone that exists at the same time as the main body.

Although the time limit is 1H, the lotus root puppet avatar has a highly realistic human form, and can do many things that the crow clone can't do. In addition to being lighter, it is not afraid of pain or poison, and it can automatically repair injuries. It is simply a magic weapon!

Moreover, the incarnation of the lotus root puppet is a real "immortal body". As long as a small piece of lotus root can be retrieved, it can return to its original state as long as it absorbs enough energy.

When necessary, the lotus root puppet can be used to perform the "fake death and disappearance technique".

It can be said that the number of rewards Ning Mingda received is not as many as Ning Qianqian's sounds, but it is really more practical than the other, which can greatly enhance Ning Mingda's combat power and life-saving ability.

Ning Qianqian couldn't help feeling a little sour, and frantically called Xiaomei of the system in her mind: "Tongzi, can you ask the third father for me, can I replace the reward of 999 amethyst coins with lotus root puppet and soul division technique?" ?"

Although she also has a lot of life-saving cards, who would think there are too many such things as life-saving cards?

The system Xiaomei said: "No, this mission is a special situation. It is a last resort to let you go back to the past in the form of souls. Frequent soul separation, whether it is all or part of it, is very dangerous. This time is thanks to With the third child escorting you all the way, nothing went wrong."

Ning Qianqian asked: "Then how can my brother do it?"

With the love that the third father has for Ning Mingda, he will not give him a reward that poses a safety hazard.

The system Xiaomei said: "That's because your brother lost too much blood a while ago. In order not to damage the foundation of his body, the third brother quietly helped him re-evolve his body with two copies of the power of the lotus. Now even if your brother doesn't In the form of Nezha, the blood in the body actually contains a little power of the lotus, which has the same origin as the lotus root puppet. In this way, his sub-soul enters the lotus root puppet, which will have a nourishing effect on the sub-soul, and the sub-soul will return There is nothing wrong with the main body.

But you normal people can't do it. The souls often enter the lotus root puppets. Consciousness shot to help remove the debuff."

Every time the lotus root puppet is used, it is necessary to ask the father of world consciousness for help. Obviously, this is unrealistic.

The third father is easy to talk and is willing to help with this. Other world consciousnesses are not so easy to talk.

In other words, this lotus root puppet can only be used by Ning Mingda.