106

Chapter 106: Reiki Recovery 8 (1)

Ning Qianqian followed Huo Langzhou to a place where the cultivators of Yunlanxing gathered.

Located in the northwest of Taoyuan City, the building looks a bit old and is also protected by a defensive cover, but it is a little shorter than the main city, only three meters high.

Huo Langzhou entered the Spirit Source Space two hours earlier than Ning Qianqian, and he knew more information.

The Spirit Source Space, or the indigenous cultivators of the Spirit Source Continent, also knew that the Spirit Source Continent had many more spatial cracks from the inside out, and they were connected to another world without Spiritual Qi—Cloud Blue Star.

The aura leaked out of the Spirit Source Continent caused the cultivation of the human cultivators of Yunlanxing to grow rapidly, but this leaked aura was also mixed with miasma.

If the Spirit Source Continent is completely lost, Yun Lanxing is not far from the end of the world.

In short, the cultivators from Yunlanxing are the helpers of the native cultivators of the Lingyuan Continent, and everyone is a grasshopper on a rope.

It's just that after all, they are outsiders, and they have only generally stepped into the path of cultivation not long ago, and they are all cultivators in the refining period, and it is impossible to make the native cultivators of the Spirit Source Continent pay more attention.

As more and more cultivators entered the Spirit Source Continent, the Spirit Source Continent simply divided a livable area for Cloud Blue Star cultivators.

The Taoyuan City was divided into the Yunlanxing Friars, which was the old city in the northwest corner.

As for the cultivators of Yun Lanxing coming to the Spirit Source Continent, how to break through the foundation building period, then it can only depend on their own skills.

According to the experience of the cultivators of the Spirit Source Continent, in order to achieve the great consummation of refining qi, first try to break through on your own, and if you really can't break through, then find a way to save resources to buy Zhujidan.

Zhujidan is not a particularly rare elixir in the Lingyuan Continent, but it is not a very cheap road goods, except for a few second generation cultivators, many cultivators who have achieved great consummation of refining qi have to save up for a long time before they can afford to buy a Zhujidan.

If these cultivators from Yunlanxing wanted to buy Zhujidan, they could only rely on doing tasks to accumulate spirit stones or contribute points.

What is the fastest to contribute points to Spirit Stone now? Kill Warcraft Demon Plant! And, the demon cultivator who has completely fallen into the demon, lost his mind, and only knows how to kill!

Huo Langzhou took Ning Qianqian to the identity registration office, where several native cultivators of the Spirit Source Continent were registering the identities of the cultivators from Yunlanxing and issuing identity jade cards.

Soon, Ning Qianqian received an identity jade card made of jasper, about the size of her current slap.

The cultivator of the Spirit Origin Continent in charge of registration also glanced at Ning Qianqian curiously several times and asked Huo Langzhou, "Huo Daoyou, is this little girl Ling Mei or Ling Yuan?" This talent is very good! The

little girl who was only five years old was actually able to cultivate to the ninth layer of refining Qi in less than a month after the revival of Spiritual Qi, and this mental understanding was excellent.