16

Chapter 16 Global Oceanization 16

Huo Langzhou was still very curious about the special props with strange functions produced by this trading system.

What's more, Ning Qianqian also agreed that after repaying the loan, if there is extra money, he will buy a set of protective clothing produced by the trading system as a reward.

So, after Huo Langzhou taught Ning Qianqian how to drive a yacht, he went to the training room to recharge the energy-eating ball.

Ning Qianqian had been on shift for more than two hours and collected another batch of supplies, so Lin Fei took the initiative to change shifts.

She came to the training room, intending to see how Huo Langzhou charged the Energy Devouring Ball.

Huo Langzhou was sending out supernatural attacks on the energy-eating ball hanging in the center.

The ability must be used and practiced frequently to become more and more proficient, but usually there is no chance of fighting. Huo Langzhou's daily training is careful and restrained, for fear of damaging the facilities in the yacht.

Now that the energy devouring ball can actively absorb the energy fluctuations of the supernatural power within ten meters, he can immediately let go of his hands and practice the supernatural power.

In addition to the metal and thunder abilities that Ning Qianqian specified, Huo Langzhou also added a wind element without authorization.

After fighting those 12 supernatural beings, Huo Langzhou discovered that speed is also very important, so he began to practice wind in private.

As for the water and ice elements, it is definitely more effective to practice outside in an environment full of water.

Huo Langzhou planned to drive a motorboat to go out to practice water and ice for three hours later, keeping a short distance from the yacht, so that he could rush back to support at any time if there was any danger.

Seeing Ning Qianqian coming to the training room, Huo Langzhou stopped training and told him about inputting wind energy into the energy devouring ball.

Huo Langzhou was a little guilty: "The wind element is also very good for you. Not to mention it can speed up the attack speed. If you can't fight, you can escape. It is very practical. You can't stop giving me combat protective clothing because of this." Huo

Langzhou Now he is wearing a camouflage uniform, which is convenient for training and fighting, but because it is made of ordinary materials, it is very easy to be damaged after being attacked by supernatural powers.

Who wouldn't want a protective battle suit?

Ning Qianqian hadn't figured out the third energy she wanted to recharge, so this guy helped her make a decision.

However, what Huo Langzhou said is also very reasonable, and the energy is fully charged, so let's keep it.

In fact, there are other energies that I really want to recharge. I can release some of the energies in an empty place where there is no one, and then change them to other energies.

Anyway, she doesn't have the money to expand the Energy Devouring Ball in the short term.

The two discussed it, and Huo Langzhou decided to set aside an hour every day to teach Ning Qianqian how to use the three powers of wind, thunder, and gold. The rest of the time was for her to practice by herself, and he also went out to train the water ice power.