149

Chapter 149: High Temperature Strikes 12

The thirteen existing members of the Seven Colors Gang all have a not very strong violent blood qi.

After experiencing the last world of Reiki revival, the strength of infinite players has greatly improved, in addition, there is another potential rule change - that is, killing innocent people in the infinite world, the Heavenly Dao consciousness will be punished, but it will not directly kill them.

In the world of immortal cultivation, killing is too common, and it believes in the law of the jungle, so even the evil people stained with the blood of innocents, that is, the reward will be much less, and it will not directly erase their existence.

Otherwise, even if these guys did not directly kill people, with their repeated use of others as shields, the sins they created would have been enough for them to be erased.

Since the rules have changed, even if they don't kill people directly, Ning Qianqian and others can kill them.

There is the Star Devouring Beast Enemy, and it stands to reason that now is not the time for their human infighting.

But keep these guys who like to play tricks, and I don't know how many innocent people are going to be used as shields by them.

Thinking so, Ning Qianqian's eyes when she looked at the Seven Colors Gang suddenly became much colder.

There was no need for Ning Qianqian to order, and the other friends had already started one after another.

Especially Ruan Youran, who was almost bullied by the guys of the Seven Colors Gang before, was particularly ruthless.

After provoking the provoking the Star Devouring Beast, everyone hid behind the Seven Colors Gang as fast as they could.

Don't you like to use people as shields? Now let them also experience what it is like to be used as a shield!

As the Seven Colors Gang continued to reduce its members, the remaining faces became more and more ugly, and they also clearly recognized that the people in Qianqian's team were all hard stubble.

Many people wanted to run away directly, but as soon as they took out the directional teleportation talisman, the talisman in their hands disappeared inexplicably.

In the end, the thirteen members of the Seven-Color Gang, except for the gang leader whose hair color was Seven Colors, all the others fed the Star-Swallowing Beast.

As for the gang leader of the Seven Colors Gang, he escaped by relying on a secret technique that burns life.

Before his figure disappeared, his fierce face suddenly changed from thirty to forty or fifty years old.

Because the Star Devouring Beast hit the key point, the people of Qianqian's team did not chase this person to death.

Ruan Youran said: "Let him escape, it's really cheap Cai Qi's guy!" Cai

Qi is the name of the seven-color gang leader.

Ning Qianqian said: "Don't worry, I put a monitoring program on him, and when we finish cleaning up this star-devouring beast, it's not too late to find him." The

reason for cutting grass to remove roots, Ning Qianqian still knows.

Since you have already offended the person to death, you must not let the other party go back alive, otherwise the future will be endless.

Ruan Youran's eyes lit up, and he worked harder to deal with the Star Devouring Beast.

Two hours later, everyone in Qianqian's team successfully expelled today's second Star-Devouring Beast.