71

Chapter 71 Zombie Attack 5

Ning Mingda didn't want to tell Ning Qianqian his address at first, because he knew that there were four or five zombies wandering around outside the shop, three of them were very slow, and two of them were at the same speed as normal people.

These are just a few wandering around the shop, and on the streets outside, it is unknown how many zombies there are.

The location where he was located was one of the busiest streets in Anning Town, and there were three meteorites that fell from the sky on the entire street.

But in his current situation, his backpack was robbed, he has multiple traumas on his body, a splint hangs on his right arm, a dull pain in the back of his head, and he is still a little dizzy. This is because the concussion has not fully recovered.

Fortunately, the jade pendant necklace and the peace amulet that his sister asked him to wear next to his body are still there.

Ning Mingda is really not confident that he can find his sister smoothly by himself.

Relying on the money hidden in the small inner pockets of his trousers and under the insoles, after paying the medical expenses for hospitalization, he only has enough money to buy a half-new second-hand mobile phone. The battery of the mobile phone is not much left, only 13% left.

Ning Mingda thought that if he just disappeared and could not return to the real world, wouldn't his responsibilities of being a child be passed on to his sister?

After hesitating for a while, he still sent Ning Qianqian his address location.

Then began to tell: "Qianqian, you have to put your own safety first, brother can do it, I am a supernatural person now, you must not think what kind of supernatural power I am. You also send me your address, brother tomorrow I'll go find you..."

Ning Qianqian replied: "Don't move around, just wait for me to pass." "

Add me on WeChat, and also, turn on the real-time location of WeChat."

Afraid of her brother's wild thoughts, Ning Qianqian called a few more times Sentence: "I'm very powerful, and I have three younger brothers with good strength by my side. Don't worry if you beat a dozen zombies and sprinkle water!"

Ning Mingda felt that her sister became a big sister in the infinite world, and her speech became special. Have courage.

Seeing the last sentence, Ning Mingda knew that Ning Qianqian was not alone, and his tense mind finally relaxed a little.

Ning Mingda nestled in the dark warehouse, leaning against the warehouse door with his body, listening to the sound of zombies scratching the glass door outside the store, he didn't even breathe loudly.

The glass door outside the sportswear store was also tied up by Ning Mingda with clothes, and the gap was blocked with clothes and tape.

Ning Mingda hid in the warehouse, separated by two doors, and the smell of living people was very sparse. Only a few zombies who had reached level 1 and had a particularly sensitive sense of smell evolved would stay at the door more.

However, the god of luck did not favor him for too long. Ning Mingda heard the sound of the outside glass door being violently destroyed by the player with supernatural powers, and several zombies followed.

Another female supernatural person shouted loudly: "Is there anyone in there? Come out and help me, save me!"

Ning Mingda didn't even talk about going out to save people, he even wanted to go out and kill people.