15

Chapter 15 Global Oceanization 15

Ning Qianqian is usually tone deaf, and after transforming into a mermaid form, the hums that come out of her voice are all beautiful and melodious.

The singing voice falls into the ears of different people, and it will also produce completely different effects with the spiritual power she attaches to it.

Several teammates are in good condition, as if they have been injected with chicken blood, and their attack power has been significantly improved.

In contrast, the enemy is in a trance, his reaction is slowed down, and his attack power is much weaker.

Ning Qianqian knew that this was the success of her mermaid singing charm!

Ning Qianqian continued humming, while waving her beautiful ice-blue tail, she jumped under the yacht.

She took out the energy gun from the storage space, and fired an anesthetic energy bomb at the pudgy middle-aged man who was holding a sharp knife and was about to attack Lin Fei from behind.

After the battle with the bird man on the deck just now, Ning Qianqian understood that although the explosive bombs have the strongest attack power, the energy fluctuations they emit are also the most powerful and dangerous. People with supernatural powers will often dodge instinctively, and quickly sway around them. Get the strongest shield.

Therefore, this time Ning Qianqian chose an anesthetic energy bomb with much smaller energy fluctuations, and fired five shots in a row without waiting for the opponent's reaction.

Four of the shots landed on the short, stout middle-aged man, and one was shot very close to the heart.

The man woke up from the chaotic and terrifying phantom due to multiple bullets in his body. Unfortunately, it was too late. The anesthesia bombs injected into his body began to take effect. With severe injuries, he sank into the water weakly.

Ning Qianqian has no mercy, since these people choose to attack them, snatch ships that are as important to them as their lifeblood in this era of global oceanization, and even stretch out sharp knives at her teammates, then they must be prepared to die Prepare.

She looked at the other two.

The guy who turned into a crocodile was four to five meters long, with rough skin and thick flesh, and corrosive venom oozing from the surface of his body.

Ning Qianqian recognized the aura of this man, it was the wretched man who had molested her in the mall two days ago and was stunned by Lei Yan.

I don't know what this guy saw in the most frightening illusion formed by her charming singing voice. The whole crocodile is very manic, and it is hitting the underwater protective cover vigorously.

Ning Qianqian looked cold, and directly fired several blasting energy bombs and anesthetic energy bombs at him.

Anyway, this person is now in the form of a crocodile, with a large size and clumsy movements, so I'm not afraid of him avoiding it.

Unfortunately, to Ning Qianqian's disappointment, these energy bombs barely broke through the skin of the crocodile, leaving a shallow bloody gash on it, unable to penetrate the body.

It can be seen that the crocodile's skin is really thick, without the protective shield, the body's defense is already better than the protective shield!

Ning Qianqian frowned, there was no way, the energy gun was just an ordinary special item, and its damage was limited.

It's hard to do much damage unless the energy gun hits the guy's weak points - like the eyes.