96

Chapter 96 Zombie Attack 30

Ning Qianqian 囧囧 asked: "Why is there no Mo Ya?"

Ning Mingda: "He is a pure dark type, not suitable for lotus root puppet, and what's more, the body we stay here also needs someone we can trust. Protection and care."

"After we travel back to the past, we can only stay there for an hour at most, and an hour will pass here simultaneously."

Ning Qianqian asked: "What will happen if it exceeds an hour?"

Although he knows the world Aware of the task entrusted by their father, they basically can't refuse, but they must first prepare for the worst.

Ning Qianqian cherishes her life very much.

Ning Mingda: "Ah, I haven't asked this yet, I'll ask again."

The system Xiaomei has already told Ning Qianqian the answer: "After the time is exceeded, your souls are protected by the lotus root incarnation, nothing will happen. That's right, your bodies are going to cool off. At that time, I guess you can only use the resurrection quota in advance." The system

continued: "Even if the resurrection quota can be obtained for free from the third child, it's better not to use it or Don't use it, after resurrection, all your levels will be restored to level 0, and the ones that have lost all supplies, except for permanently bound rare items. And, the resurrection quota cannot be used again in the next three worlds." Ning Qianqian:

... ...

Ning Mingda said with a troubled face: "Qianqian, godfather told me that if you can't come back for more than an hour, you can just change my body permanently and let me be a real bully." Ning Qianqian: ... ...

Third

father , Are you happy now? Ning Qianqian looked at her silly brother's expression, and slapped him on the forehead: "You don't really want to be a tyrant forever, do you

?"

The Zha form doesn't hurt at all, it's just a trace of the power of the lotus, and the self-healing effect is so good. If it's the body of the lotus root, wouldn't it be immortal, ah ha ha ha..."

Ning Qianqian said, "You're thinking about shit."

Ning Mingda looked aggrieved, why did his sister hurt him again.

Then he heard his godfather say in his mind: "Immortality is impossible, but infertility is real."

After all, vegetative and human are reproductively isolated.

Ning Mingda: ...? ? ?

Ning Mingda: "I promise to be back within an hour! Definitely!"

Five minutes later, Ning Qianqian asked Lei Yan, Ruan Youran, and Jin Yu to continue teaming up to kill level 6-8 zombies. , only said that she would find a way, and it would be resolved by tomorrow morning at the latest.

Although Ning Qianqian didn't know whether these zombies summoned by the zombie king still existed after traveling through the past and coming back.

Then, Ning Qianqian told Huo Langzhou and Mo Ya about going back to the past.

Mo Ya reacted the most: "Wait, why am I not involved in this matter? When I came to Xishui City for the first time, I was obviously the one who accompanied Sister Ning and Brother Ning!" Mo Ya also felt that the soul traveled back to the past

. Yes, it sounds very dangerous. If you can't come back, it will be a big problem to waste a resurrection quota and reset your level to zero!

The golden light of merit on his body is not as much as that of Ning Qianqian, Huo Langzhou, and Ning Mingda, who can only change the resurrection quota once at most, unlike them, who can change at least two or three times.