166

Chapter 166: Global Mist 10

Not long after, Ning Mingda and Moya, after taking a nap, awakened the power of spatial attributes and could use spatial techniques.

However, when Mo Ya learned that the price of having this technique was to make him better become a humanoid bait parasitic in the human body, in order to achieve the best effect, he not only had to take the initiative to release spiritual power, it was best to put some blood, Mo Ya's whole person was not good.

This, isn't this the runaway humanoid blood pack?

However, no matter how reluctant Moya is, the benefits have already been reaped, and it is impossible not to work.

System Xiaomei is urgently making the Hidden Spirit Accelerator, and also outsourcing this task to other unbusy friends to help.

In Ning Qianqian's mustard space, almost all the open space was planted with spirit devouring grass by planting robots, and the Genesis Energy Liquid was also used generously.

As for other materials required for the Hidden Spirit Accelerator, the system can directly purchase them from other friends.

When the first batch of Hidden Spirit Acceleration Talismans was made, Ning Qianqian only kept a small part for his own use, and handed over a part to Huo Langzhou, asking him to arrange for someone to deliver it to his friends all over the country, giving priority to Ning Mingda and Moya, the two strong laborers.

Most of the rest, Ning Qianqian, was directly handed over to the research team in charge of the Hidden Mist Bug Project in Yunguo, and they would first test the feasibility of this scheme before deciding whether to purchase it in large quantities.

Hospital isolation area, in the cryptomist bug research room.

The first batch of hidden spirit acceleration talismans sent by Ning Qianqian was pasted by Li Ming'an for trial, and with Ning Qianqian, a spatial powerhouse, on the side, it could ensure that novice players would not have a safe life.

Why did he choose Li Ming'an, because he is a wood-based psychic, and the hidden mist worm still likes to eat wood-based spiritual power.

Li Ming'an cut the palm of his hand, and also used the spiritual power of the wood system to induce a wooden vine to wrap around his body.

In the ward, as soon as the door of the patient's room parasitized by the hidden fog insect opened, the blood in the ward was not very thick, and the body was still a spiritual patient, and the hidden fog worm that was still dormant in his body smelled the smell of blood and spiritual plants full of spiritual power, and suddenly couldn't help but stir, and the tentacles spread wildly in the direction of Li Ming'an outside the door.

Li Ming'an received the command from the headset and quickly ran in the direction of Ning Qianqian.

His speed was not particularly fast at first, and the parasite Cryptomist Bug could also be chased by extending its tentacles.

But as Li Ming'an activated the Hidden Spirit Acceleration Talisman attached to his feet, the speed became faster and faster, and his whole person was like a gust of wind.

Smelling the rich breath of blood qi and spiritual power in the air, the hidden mist insect was unwilling, took the initiative to break away from the first host with decent energy and vitality, turned into a white mist, and chased in the direction of Li Ming'an.

However, when it was about to catch up, the white mist slammed into a glass barrier, and when it wanted to float back and return to the body of the first skill host, it found that the retreat was also blocked.