72

Chapter 72 Zombie Attack 6

Ning Qianqian controlled the space blade and dealt with the 4 zombies closest to Ning Mingda.

Because they were too close to Ning Mingda, some of their hands were frozen, some of their heads were frozen, and they were still unable to move. Ning Qianqian easily chopped off their arms and heads.

As for the zombies that were not so close to Ning Mingda, they couldn't bite Ning Mingda, who had an inexplicable protective film on his body, and now that Ning Mingda had turned into a lump of ice, they couldn't bite.

The zombies were not fools either, they all shifted their targets and surrounded Ning Qianqian.

However, the zombies were quickly dumbfounded, because this human tm can fly! They can't even bite!

At this time, Mo Ya, who was a little slower, also rushed up to help deal with the surrounding zombies.

The two of them rely on the suspension combat boots, and both have an air superiority. They can fight zombies, and they have not yet evolved power level 0 zombies and attributeless level 1 zombies. They can only stare blankly. Most of them are easy to deal with.

But there are also a few that have evolved supernatural powers.

One of the level 1 fire zombies chased Ning Qianqian and threw a small fireball.

One was chasing after Mo Ya, manipulating a boulder to hit him, as if trying to knock him down.

The boulder is still a stone pier that was moved from the street!

It has to be said that among the zombies, there are also unique wizards with special abilities.

Mo Ya asked suspiciously, "Huh?", "This is a variant of the earth type, the stone type power? Hey, interesting..." The interesting

result is that his dark power is no longer used to attack the opponent, but Forcibly stuff it into the opponent's mouth.

The stone-type zombie who was forcefully stuffed with a dark-type energy group:? ? ?

Confused.

The "fragrant" movable meat suddenly offered to feed him delicious and sweet jelly balls, is this still a fight?

The big zombie still tilted his head, thought for a while, and then jumped twice in the direction of Mo Ya.

Mo Ya didn't know if he had any special communication skills with the zombie, but he miraculously understood the meaning of the zombie, two more balls of the food just now!

So, Mo Ya stuffed the stone-type zombie with two balls of dark-type energy.

The stone zombie smacked its lips in satisfaction.

Mo Ya tried to give it an order: "Cub, come on, use your stone pier to smash that fire-breathing buddy next to you!" So

Ning Qianqian kept it specially, and used it to practice the accuracy, speed and attack of the space blade The fire-type zombies with very good strength were just robbed by the big stone-type zombies who rebelled against the ethnic group for the sake of one bite.

The fire-type zombies never imagined that they would be backstabbed by their own kind, and without the slightest bit of defense, the stone blocks flying from behind their heads smashed into a mosaic.

Ning Qianqian looked at Mo Ya speechlessly: "There are so many zombies over there, you can't kill others, you have to come and snatch me!"

Mo Ya looked lonely like a master, and said: "Those zombies without attributes , Solving it is the same as chopping melons and vegetables, so boring!"