183

Chapter 183: Global Mist 27
While performing the spatial technique, Ning Qianqian also shot an acceleration talisman with the power of the Void Rule on each of herself and the two spirit pets.

In this way, even if everyone cultivated equally to use spatial techniques, her speed would be slightly better.

Huo Langzhou found that Ning Qianqian's breath was approaching at an extremely fast speed, and his heart was full of joy.

He originally planned to destroy two or three Hidden Mist Imperial Beasts on the other side, so he ran first, turned back to full spiritual power, and returned to his state to reach its peak, and then came back to find them to settle the account, and estimated that the score was three times to ensure that he killed this batch of Hidden Mist Imperial Beasts, and did not put himself in danger.

No way, although the purification power of the second egg is very restrained to the Hidden Mist Emperor Beast, it is still only an egg that has not hatched, and the speed of promotion is much slower, and the cultivation is only equivalent to the Golden Pill Period, and there is no attack power, so I can only add a negative buff to the enemy and a blessing buff to Huo Langzhou.

After both Huo Langzhou and the Hidden Mist Emperor Beast's cultivation reached the Yuan Infancy stage, the effect of these buffs was not as significant as that of dealing with the Hidden Mist Beast before, only about 5% of the effect.

And gluttony only has a soul body, and its attack method is very single, that is, tearing off a piece of flesh and blood from the Hidden Mist Emperor Beast, and the blessing buff of the second egg has no effect on the soul form.

If it weren't for the fact that Huo Langzhou was a humanoid hanging ratio of the whole lineage, he really wouldn't have been able to hold out for more than half an hour with three enemies and ten.

When Ning Qianqian approached with Bai Xuan and Bing Ao, Huo Langzhou just released countless spatial blades, completely killing the first humanoid Hidden Mist Imperial Beast!

As for the flesh and blood of the Hidden Mist Imperial Beast, it was opened wide by the gluttony of the black mist form and swallowed it in one gulp.

Ning Qianqian was a little surprised, with the negative buff released by the second egg, even if the strength of the humanoid Hidden Mist Imperial Beast fell to the critical point where it would be at a disadvantage if it continued to maintain its human form, it would not be able to change back into the body of the behemoth in a short period of time.

In this way, there is no need to deal with the strong body of the Hidden Mist Emperor Beast, and it is much easier to kill.

She didn't ask anything more, directly joined the battle, selected three of them to be relatively close to the Hidden Mist Imperial Beast, and rushed up, snapping, forbidden space talisman three times.

With the addition of Ning Qianqian, Bai Xuan, and Bing Ao, Huo Langzhou's attack power increased sharply.

The various blessing buffs released by the two eggs to their own side, although they are not very strong, but the victory is lasting, and the number of their own side is more, the strength of the two beasts is increased by 5%, and the role of the second egg is invisibly improved.

Ninghuo and the two have already fought side by side countless times, and they cooperate very tacitly, and they can exert the effect of one plus one is greater than two.

After Huo Langzhou discovered the effect of Ning Qianqian's forbidden void talisman, he immediately teleported over, and together with Ning Qianqian, he exported with all his strength, attacking the three hidden mist imperial beasts that were trapped by the forbidden void talisman and could not perform spatial techniques.

As for the other six Hidden Mist Imperial Beasts, Bai Xuan directly received one of the strongest dark energy alien spaces, and the remaining five, it and Bing Ao, gluttony, plus a thousand Spirit Devouring Ants released by Ning Qianqian, who were half in the refining period and half in the foundation building period, it was still not a problem to drag it out for a while.

The second egg floats between the two main battlefields, constantly adding status to their own side and reducing the state to the enemy.

The two four beasts plus a thousand spirit devouring ants worked together, not only occupying an absolute advantage in numbers, but also the situation began to reverse.

Under the combined onslaught of Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou, the three humanoid hidden mist imperial beasts that were shot with the forbidden void talisman turned into blood mist one after another.

One was driven over by gluttony and swallowed.

One was destroyed by Bai Xuan with the Dead Qi Bead, and first received its companion space.

Another is that after the white light mass released by the second egg purifies the energy to wash and deactivate, it recovers its huge body and is eaten by thousands of spirit eaters.

Bing Ao roared and sent out a super strong five divine sense attacks, so that the five hidden mist imperial beasts who wanted to collectively transfer and attack Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou could hardly move, and their gray faces also showed a painful look.

In the void, the power of the void is sufficient, and the divine sense attack can easily be stopped by the necessary space shield around the body of the cultivator or the Hidden Mist Emperor Beast, and it is not the main attack method against the enemy.

However, this kind of restraint is not useful to Bing Ao, although its realm has fallen, but in the end it has climbed to the top, and here is the void battlefield that suppresses it the least, and occasionally it can briefly exert divine consciousness attacks that exceed the Yuan Infant and reach the Transformation God Stage.

The Yuan Infant level space shield naturally can't stop the directional divine sense attack of the Transformation God Period!

The five Hidden Mist Emperor Beasts suffered heavy blows from Divine Sense, temporarily unable to cast spatial spells, and their speed became much slower.

Bing Ao had a huge mouth, and an ice flame rolled the strongest of them, the Hidden Mist Emperor Beast of the Yuan Infant Great Consummation, burning the other party to slag, and an intact beast core.

Bing Ao Divine Sense rolled up, taking back the beast core to the accompanying space, and as for the flesh and blood of the Hidden Mist Emperor Beast, it in turn nourished the ice flame, making the ice flame grow a little.

Bing Ao glanced at it in disgust, thought about it, and put away the residue of the Hidden Mist Imperial Beast for the time being, although this lost its activity and could not be revived temporarily, but it could be absorbed by other Hidden Mist Imperial Beasts to strengthen itself, and then handed over to the second egg for purification treatment together.

As a result, there were still four Hidden Mist Emperor Beasts on the field who had been injured by the sea of knowledge.

There is another white dark energy alien space outside.

At this moment, the side of the Hidden Mist Emperor Beast is completely inferior!

The four Hidden Mist Emperor Beasts couldn't see that they could fight, and they were ready to run.

However, after their divine sense was injured, the spatial technique was not very smooth, and Ning Qianqian, Huo Langzhou, Bai Xuan, and Bing Ao each selected an opponent and accurately intercepted them.

If you want to escape, there is no door!

The Hidden Mist Imperial Beasts, who originally had a numerical advantage and were very arrogant, wanted to kill Huo Langzhou, one of the strongest human beings, all trembled one by one.

They regarded the low-level human beings as food that could be hunted at will, but they did not expect that there would be such a powerful existence in the weak human race!

This planet is really not the soft persimmon they imagined!

However, even if the Hidden Mist Imperial Beast regretted it too late, Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou almost simultaneously destroyed the Hidden Mist Imperial Beast that they were responsible for in the Yuan Infancy Stage.

Bing Ao and Bai Xuan couldn't rob the two of them, and they were both dealing with the Hidden Mist Imperial Beast in the middle of the Yuan Infant Period, and they were also solving their respective opponents almost at the same time.

The second egg was dumbfounded, and he didn't know which one to purify first?

Huo Langzhou said: "Dabai, you also release that hidden mist imperial beast in the space, let's kill it together, and then let the second egg dispose of the corpse together."

Although Huo Langzhou was not the master, Bai Xuan still did it directly, but it attacked it first as soon as it released the last Hidden Mist Imperial Beast.

Ning Qianqian, Huo Langzhou, and Bing Ao were not to be outdone, and the space blade and ice flame came out together.

However, this Hidden Mist Emperor Beast was a little different from those that were killed before, obviously its body had lost its activity and could no longer be resurrected, but its beast core instantly turned into a gray light mass and disappeared with a swoop.

Before disappearing, a divine message was also left: "Heh, stupid human being, I didn't expect you to have some skills, but don't think that you have the upper hand, our great Hidden Mist clan will never lose, as long as the Hidden Mist Holy Beast is still there, we."Even if you die a hundred times, you can be resurrected. You visitors from another world should find a place to hide, and stop getting involved in the affairs of this planet!

This information made Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou, who had just joined forces to solve the nine Hidden Mist Imperial Beasts, snap happily and gone.

Huo Langzhou asked the four spirit pets to dispose of the corpses of several Hidden Mist Imperial Beasts, and he entered Ning Qianqian's mustard space with Ning Qianqian.

The two of them each took a Returning Spirit Pill, and also held a few top-grade spirit stones, and quickly restored their spiritual power inside and outside.

When the spiritual power was restored, the few outside also cleaned up the battlefield.

Erzhu and Bai Xuan both fed back a part of the power of the Void to their respective masters through the soul contract, so that even if Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou were not outside, the Void Law could be improved.

Huo Langzhou asked curiously about the forbidden void talisman, and Ning Qianqian told him that it was built with the power of the Void Law, but Huo Langzhou wanted to make it, he couldn't draw the talisman, and he also had to help through the system Xiaomei.

Confirm Huo Langzhou's needs, and the system Xiaomei immediately pops up a light screen interface.

Huo Langzhou immediately placed an order for twenty forbidden void talismans and five void talismans.

This was all the talismans that he could refine after half of the power of the existing Void Law in his body was extracted.

The remaining half had to be kept as a precaution, and Huo Langzhou also bought this Void Law Usage Guide from System Xiaomei.

Ning Qianqian looked at the manual fee that System Xiaomei prescribed to Huo Langzhou, which was 5% higher than hers, and did not say anything, anyway, it was not much higher.

After waiting for the system to refine the talismans, the two talked about the hidden mist holy beast mentioned in the divine information left by the last hidden mist imperial beast.

As early as after entering the mustard space, Ning Qianqian asked the system Xiaomei, it said that about the hidden mist holy beast, it really didn't know, even the sixth brother of world consciousness was not very clear.

Because the last round of survival failed, the Hidden Mist Imperial Beast did not use the holy beast at all, and its planet shield was broken by the Hidden Mist Imperial Beast.

In order to seek a glimmer of life, Sixth Brother immediately used more than half of the planetary origin at the moment when the planetary shield broke, and sacrificed a law of time, going back to a month ago.

Because if all the Hidden Mist Imperial Beasts enter the planet and hunt and destroy on a large scale, the Sixth Brother's planet origin will be reduced extremely quickly, and there will be no chance to start over.

In short, the sixth brother did not know much more about the information about the Hidden Mist Saint Beast than them, and everything depended on them to explore on their own.

However, the sixth brother still gave a little hint, it can sense the strongest direction of the hidden fog beast, most of them are where the hidden mist holy beast is, if they are sure to go to explore, the sixth brother will help guide the location, and within the scope of his ability, provide them with some blessing buffs.

Ning Qianqian gave Huo Langzhou the information she knew.

Ning Qianqian voiced her conjecture: "If we want to truly solve the crisis of the planet's survival, we must confront this Hidden Mist Saint Beast. Think of it, they should not be unscrupulous, we kill the Hidden Mist Emperor Beast, even if the holy beast can resurrect them, it will definitely have to pay a lot of price. Otherwise, the last Divine Information of the Hidden Mist Emperor Beast would not threaten us not to continue to meddle in this matter.

Huo Langzhou groaned: "I also think so, the Hidden Mist Imperial Beast encountered, should it be killed or killed, and also, what kind of Hidden Mist Holy Beast is, we also have to go and see." However, just from the name, I know that the strength of the other party is at least equivalent to the Transformation God Period, only the two of us go, I'm afraid it's not very good, it's best to group up all mankind and brush this big boss together. "