66

Chapter 66 The Real World

According to the system Xiaomei's introduction, the white light group represents the two unlimited worlds free of charge.

Ning Qianqian can decide who to use the quota for, and those who get the free quota will not be pulled into the infinite world.

If there is no free entry quota, anyone as young as 8 years old or as old as 88 years old may be pulled into the game.

At present, 99.99% of people who die in the infinite world will die soon in reality, and the remaining 0.01% are those who have earned enough merits to exchange for the "resurrection quota" before death.

How much merit and golden light is required for the resurrection quota, I don't know for the time being. If he dies again in the three infinite worlds after resurrection, no matter how many merits and virtues he has, the golden light will not be able to save him.

Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou's current merits and virtues are already enough to exchange for resurrection quotas.

However, the golden light of merit required for the resurrection quota can only be accumulated by oneself, and cannot be used by others.

The free entry quota is for players who have entered the infinite world and made great contributions. Only players who have made great contributions have a chance to obtain it. The owner can use it for anyone other than himself.

The rewards that Huo Langzhou got were also exempted places, with a total of six.

He said: "My parents, grandparents, and grandparents are just enough."

Exemption quotas are rare, and as for other relatives, Huo Langzhou can't control so much, he can only take care of the closest few immediate elders.

After Ning Qianqian learned what "exemption quota" is, the first thing that comes to mind is of course her parents.

Her grandparents passed away early and are no longer alive.

The relationship between grandparents and her family is very bad. A few years ago, my uncle's family won a lottery and won a prize of more than 1.5 million.

At that time, Ning Qianqian had just entered university, Ning Mingda had just graduated from graduate school and started working, and Ning Qianqian's mother, Ms. Zhong, was diagnosed with a tumor. The Ning family was struggling with money.

Ms. Zhong was afraid that if she got a malignant tumor, her family would not be able to afford it, so she told her family about her condition, and said that if there was an emergency, she hoped that her uncle's family could lend them some money.

My grandparents, my uncle, and my family live in an 18th-tier city. I can pay my cousin to buy a house and add decorations. It can be done within one million yuan, and there are four or five million yuan left.

Prior to this, my uncle was in a car accident a few years ago, and the perpetrator escaped. The Ning family emptied all their property, the only deposit of 50,000 yuan, and lent it to him for treatment, so that he could recover his life without leaving any major sequelae. .

Uncle didn't mention the money at all.

Ms. Zhong thought that if her younger brother won the lottery this time, he would definitely pay back the debt and would be willing to lend a helping hand when she was sick. Who knows, what he got was the news that his uncle's family wanted to break up with their family.

Grandpa and grandma have always favored sons over daughters, thinking that they have to rely on their sons for the elderly, so they completely sided with their uncles, accusing Ms. Zhong of being ignorant. If it is really found out that she has a malignant tumor, what treatment will be given? waste money.