188

Chapter 188: Global Mist 32

Because they knew that there was no Hidden Mist Emperor Beast blocking the way on the road, and there were clear void coordinates that did not need to be detoured, Ning Qianqian and Ning Mingda brothers and sisters took turns to cast spatial techniques to hurry.

That is, when Ning Qianqian was rushing, Ning Mingda was waiting in her mustard space, and when Ning Mingda was hurrying, Ning Qianqian was waiting for him in the mustard space.

Each person rushed for half an hour, so that both of them could get enough rest, keep their spiritual power and spatial power in the best state, and the speed of rushing could also be the fastest.

Although they were not as fast as Huo Langzhou's mini soul form, it took them three and a half hours to reach the lifeless Void Floating Island.

Huo Langzhou was already waiting there in advance.

As soon as the brothers and sisters arrived, the three of them exchanged some things that Huo Langzhou encountered in the peripheral void realm.

Huo Langzhou said: "I used Brother Ning's avatar and the blood of the ice dragon to booby-trap and kill four Hidden Mist Imperial Beasts, but the trouble is that in the Void Realm they set up, I can't use the power of the Void to intercept the beast souls of the Hidden Mist Imperial Beasts one hundred percent. The gluttony ate only two, and the remaining two escaped by them. The

soul of the Hidden Mist Emperor Beast that fled back would not be long before it could be resurrected and become a new Hidden Mist Imperial Beast.

No way, who let this be the home base of people, with home field advantage?

Ning Mingda was close to the avatar, and he also received some memories of fighting in the outer void realm just now, knowing that the hidden mist imperial beast here was not as easy to lure as the outside world, Huo Langzhou threw out the bubble fish with sufficient aura but hidden killing moves, although the other party was very eager to eat, but he was obviously on guard.

When Ning Mingda's avatar appeared, and when Huo Langzhou took out the ice dragon blood, a small number of undetermined Hidden Mist Imperial Beasts would not be able to control the instinct they wanted to absorb.

But this trick is not so good now, first, the blood of Ning Mingda's lotus root incarnation is not as mellow as the fragrance on his body, and the blood that the ice dragon shed when it was sealed before, and the energy has also been absorbed by most of the fantasy secret realm over the long years.

Second, behind the Hidden Mist Imperial Beast, there is a Hidden Mist Saint Beast commanding, no matter how much they desire something, they will give priority to listening to the spiritual instructions given by the Hidden Mist Holy Beast.

In short, even if Ning Mingda's body and the current blood of the ice dragon are used, it will not necessarily lure the Hidden Mist Emperor Beast and send it to them to solve it.

Ning Qianqian said, "Let's go into the outer void realm to see the situation." Although

this trick may not work, it is still to be tried.

If you want to fight against the Hidden Mist Saint Beast, you must first solve the Hidden Mist Imperial Beast on the periphery.

......

...... Wait a minute?!

Although according to the inherent thinking of online games, it is true that you have to clear the mobs to fight the big boss, but this is the reality, there is no such rule?