148

Chapter 148: High Temperature Strikes 11

The star-swallowing beast is indeed difficult to deal with, but this kind of thing is born once it is born, and the second time is ripe, there are still three people in Ning Qianqian's team who have mustard space, which can be called external artifacts, and the difficulty of fighting against the star-swallowing beast is simply reduced from hard mode to easy mode.

Expelling the Star Devouring Beast was only a matter of time for their elite squad.

With everyone striving to kill enemies more efficiently, yesterday, it took about ten hours for nine people to expel a star-swallowing beast from morning to night, and today, the time was reduced to five hours.

This is also because the star-swallowing beast they are dealing with today is slightly larger than yesterday's, and the maximum length in the island form is 12 kilometers.

The speed of solving the Star Devouring Beast was more than doubled, naturally because they had used the Spirit Devouring Ant that absorbed the Star Flower earlier today.

At two or three o'clock in the afternoon, after Ning Qianqian's nine people had solved a star-swallowing beast, they got on the flying boat, turned on stealth mode, and headed towards the southeast direction where the third star-swallowing beast had gone before.

That is, the squad that had almost bullied Ruan Youran before, and the star-swallowing beast that had three members who were defeated by the blood-devouring fly.

Because the other party didn't really treat Ruan Youran, things have passed for a long time, star-swallowing beasts and unknown enemies, Ruan Youran said that he wanted to turn them into eunuchs, just a mouthful, not really to do this.

However, if you have the opportunity, beat people a few times out of anger, that's for sure, monks, cultivators, cultivate as you please, happy to take revenge.

Also, if you have the opportunity, then grab another boss by the way!

There is no shortage of star-swallowing beasts, but they have not collected enough star flowers today, and the remaining star power is not enough to support them to hunt another star beast.

Of course, if it was a star beast that had been crippled, it would be different.

I thought so, but thinking that the other squad had not offended them, Ning Qianqian was not ready to make a rash move, but she still had to see the situation first.

So the flying boat flew over in a hidden form.

As the flying boat got closer and closer, the divine consciousness released by everyone on the flying boat saw the following situation clearly.

When their flying ship came, the star-swallowing beasts below were in the stage of their third madness into the form of magma tentacles, and their attack power was very violent and powerful.

A guy with dyed green hair, in order to escape for his life, pushed out a cultivator who had been sucked by a blood-eating fly this morning and had a somewhat weak physique as a shield!

Several other guys with dyed five-colored hair also had similar operations, hiding behind several people in the cooperative team and using people as shields.

The team that cooperated with them had a very bad face, and was cursing: "Depend, the spicy chicken dregs of the Seven Colors Gang, you still come to this trick, our brothers and brothers have killed two by you!" The people of the Seven Colors Gang were not ashamed at all, and laughed: "The

weak and strong, they don't run as fast as us, and they fed the star-swallowing beast, they deserve it." The

leader of the Band of Brothers said angrily: "Nonsense, obviously the second and fifth elders were pushed out by you to block the disaster, and the current old eighth is too!" Seeing