181

Chapter 181: Global Mist 25

Ning Qianqian arranged two Hidden Mist Imperial Beasts for the two powerful Divine Beast Spirit Pets.

This is because he knows that Bai Xuan can directly take an opponent of the same level into the dark energy alien space, as long as the opponent's strength is not beyond a large realm than it, he can trap the other party for at least half an hour.

In this way, Bai Xuan in the middle of the Yuan Infant period is actually just an enemy to deal with.

As for the ice dragon, it is a great consummation of the Yuan infancy period, or a top divine beast, with bloodline suppression, dealing with two insects that can transform at a time, although it will be a little difficult, but it will not be bullied by insects.

As a dragon that has lived for more than 2,000 years, its combat experience and life-saving ability are all leveraged.

Bai Xuan and Bing Ao had no opinion on Ning Qianqian's arrangement, which was a manifestation of Ning Qianqian's trust in their combat power.

One dragon and one tiger each selected a strength equivalent to the Yuan Infancy Great Consummation, and a Hidden Mist Imperial Beast in the middle Yuan Infant Period, and directly started fighting.

As for Laura and Andre, knowing that Ning Qianqian's arrangement was already taking care of them, they did not dare to object, and immediately cast a spatial technique and rushed forward.

Ning Qianqian stepped back and hooked her finger towards the Yuan Infancy Emperor Beast with the strongest aura she had selected, and the Hidden Mist Imperial Beast with short gray hair on her appearance.

The other party understood Ning Qianqian's provocation and teleported towards her at the first time.

The two of them tacitly changed the battlefield a little farther away from those people and beasts, so that no matter how loud the fight was, they could not interfere with each other.

In just a few seconds, Ning Qianqian and the female hidden mist imperial beast fought for more than a dozen rounds.

But to sum up, it is basically the same old way - everyone's tricks have failed, and they can't attack each other at all.

The female Hidden Mist Imperial Beast spoke, "Human, I know that you, you and your other companion, have eliminated the most of my kindred.

Her voice was hoarse and strange, and what she said was actually Yunguo dialect, not just relying on the power of divine thoughts to make people roughly understand what she wanted to express.

Ning Qianqian cast a surprised look.

The female Hidden Mist Beast laughed he I fused the memories of a woman in your Yun Kingdom, and also used her appearance as a reference for my incarnation, how about it, my appearance after incarnation is very good, right? In your human aesthetics, it seems to be called a beauty. Ning

Qianqian frowned, no wonder this humanoid Hidden Mist Imperial Beast looked like a cloud country in addition to its gray hair and gray eyes.

As for the humans who were caught in the void by this Hidden Mist Royal Family Sect Hidden Mist Worm, how is it now, there is no need to ask at all.

Adult Hidden Mist Beasts have the ability to suck human flesh and blood and life force. Used to strengthen itself, how can the Hidden Mist Imperial Beast only be used as a decoration after capturing people?

After knowing that these Hidden Mist Imperial Beasts had reached the final stage and could actually rob humans from within the planet, Ning Qianqian's beautiful face was full of anger under the mask.