17

Chapter 17 Global Oceanization 17

For the time being, Ning Qianqian could only think about the mine.

After all, only Guo Jia's father can mine gold, and Guo Jia's machine is still running.

The diamond mines in Africa are too far away to be considered for now.

The new province of Yunguo is rich in Hetian jade, and Myanmar is rich in jadeite. These places are at high altitudes, and there is still a period of time before they are submerged.

Therefore, what Ning Qianqian has to do now is still to collect supplies in the place that has just been submerged for too long, and to help Zhou Baozhu awaken the water system ability as soon as possible, and send her to the Z area with the highest altitude in Yunguo.

Fortunately, Ruan Youran's ability to act is very strong.

The second day after the head-to-head PK with 12 supernatural beings, that is, the fourth day after entering the infinite world.

At noon, Ruan Youran said that she wanted to get the source core. After spending an afternoon, relying on the scalpel's ability and the healing ability, she completed three craniotomies and sutured operations, and took out seven source cores.

That's right, seven.

The one-eyed man has the ability to devour, and together with the ability to strengthen the body and the ability of water that he swallowed other people's source cores, there are a total of three different energy cores.

The one-eyed man's phagocytic nucleus is the size of a peanut, while the other two are only the size of a grain of rice.

The mixed-race male has part of the transformation source core of the eagle type and the source core of the wind type, about the size of a dried soybean.

The foreign mercenaries with alienated speed and body metal also have two source cores, the size of dried soybeans.

Ruan Youran preliminarily deduced that the ones the size of rice grains are the first-level source nuclei; the ones the size of dried soybeans are the second-level source nuclei, and the energy difference from the first-level source nuclei is about 10 times; the peanut-sized ones are the third-level and above source nuclei.

The devouring source core should be a level 4 source core, which is 80~100 times stronger than several level 2 source cores.

For source cores of level 3 and higher, the volume should not increase, but the energy will increase.

After all, if the source core grows infinitely, the human brain cannot accommodate it.

The three people who lost the source core are still alive, and their physical stats have retreated slightly, but they are still much stronger than ordinary people.

In Ruan Youran's words: "These three are perfect candidates for experimental mice. You don't have to worry about them being strong enough to kill me, and you don't have to worry about them being too strong. They will die after one or two trials." Ning

Qianqian : ...

they would probably prefer to die.

However, no one cared about the feelings of the three prisoners of war, and everyone paid more attention to the usage of the different energy core.

In order to save time and avoid detours, Ning Qianqian directly said that Zhou Baozhu's physique was more suitable for the level 1 water source core, and that it should be used with primary strengthening potions.