137

Chapter 137: The Real World 4

In the past, everyone sprayed each other on the Internet, and one of the words they often said was, you are so powerful, how can you not go to heaven!

Of course, at that time, everyone also beeped, who can go to the sky without relying on airplanes, hot air balloons and other tools?

But now, science fiction and fantasy shine into reality, and many superpowers, that can really go to heaven!

Ning Qianqian looked at her mother's excited and expectant look, and said helplessly: "Okay, then I'll take your mother and you to fly for a while."

After all, if you don't fly quickly, it is estimated that it won't be long before the official will propose rules and regulations for the management of superpowers.

Maybe if you want to go to heaven at that time, you have to take a flight certificate, apply for a route or something.

I have to say that Ning Qianqian's hunch is still very accurate, and these rules and regulations came out the next day.

Ning Qianqian put her divine consciousness outside, swept around the sky without planes or birds or other foreign objects, quite empty, suitable for taking her mother for a ride, so after changing into trousers that are convenient for exercise, she pulled her mother to the villa garden, took out the frost sword to enlarge, and then took Zhong Shuying to start rising.

Zhong Shuying hugged Ning Qianqian's arm the whole time, afraid that she would fall, and when she looked down, she screamed in fear.

Ning Qianqian said helplessly: "Mom, don't worry, I won't let you fall, even if you fall, I can catch you before you land."

Zhong Shuying: "No, I see so high, I am afraid, I am me, my legs are soft."

Ning Qianqian: "Then, let's go down now?"

Zhong Shuying: "That's not okay, I finally went to the sky, not in the plane, how can I go down so quickly, you wait, I slowly, I have to take a small video, back to the circle of friends." Ning

Qianqian: ...

Her mother is really, hot and fun-loving.

However, who let this be a mother, can only be spoiled.

Ning Qianqian was above the Clear Frost Sword, and a spatial spiritual power shield visible to the naked eye was added around the two, reaching out and poking it, and it would feel a little soft.

"Mom, you reach out and poke, you see that with this protective shield, it really won't fall."

Zhong Shuying poked tentatively, and found that this was really the case, and she was immediately relieved, and began to take out the selfie stick she had prepared long ago from her backpack and began to record a small video.

"Eh, Qianqian, look at the camera, come, laugh!"

Ning Qianqian: ...

Although Ning Qianqian felt very embarrassed, she still cooperated with showing a big smile to the camera and waved her hand.

No way, if she is a person who cannot cultivate immortals, and meets the mother of an immortal cultivator, she will definitely ask to take her to fly.

Ning Qianqian took Zhong Shuying for a ride several times in the sky near the villa complex, and suddenly felt a familiar aura of spiritual power followed.

Looking back, Oh Huo, it was actually Huo Langzhou Royal Sword who brought his mother Zhuang Yumeizhuang and Ms. Zhuang to the sky for a ride.

The two mothers had misunderstood the relationship between Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou before, and now their children explained it clearly, but the parents of both sides met for the first time in this way, which still seemed very unique.