63

Chapter 63 The Return of the Ice River 32

The military helicopter driven by Huo Langzhou quickly returned to the half-mountain villa that the rich businessman offered to lend to Huo Langzhou and others.

Back to the building where their men live, in the living room, everyone is gone now, it is suitable for Huo Langzhou and Mo Ya to "chat alone".

Mo Ya has been living in the refuge with a bunch of supernatural beings recently, and his food is similar to that of the people in the refuge, basically compressed bread biscuits with mineral water, occasionally lucky enough to mix in a box or two of canned fruit or canned meat.

As a result, the people in Ning Qianqian's team lived so well, and the food must not be bad.

When Mo Ya was alone before, he didn't feel much about eating and living. After all, this is an infinite world, and it's good to be alive.

However, now that there was a comparison, Mo Ya suddenly felt unbalanced.

Everyone is a worker, and they are all Ning Qianqian's younger brothers, so why should they be treated differently?

Even if his ability to make money is not as good as Huo Langzhou's, he must be better than the others, right?

He also wants to live in a big warm villa, woo woo woo!

Not to mention combat effectiveness, Huo Langzhou's abilities of all types are really useful. When he returned home, he waved his hand to use the ability of the ice type, and cleared away the snow that had accumulated all day long.

Entering the house, a fire-type energy shield will heat the entire living room.

As a level 5 supernatural being, Mo Ya is particularly resistant to freezing, but that doesn't mean he likes being frozen!

If you have to go out to run business or do tasks during the day, it's okay if you have to, and sleep at night, who doesn't want to have a warm nest in this icy and snowy weather!

Therefore, even if he knew that Ning Qianqian took the initiative to ask Huo Langzhou to bring him back, he must be plotting against him, and Mo Ya recognized it.

Huo Langzhou took out several small self-heating hot pots from his portable space, and asked Mo Ya which flavor he liked.

Mo Ya immediately became greedy: "I want spicy beef, to warm my stomach!"

Huo Langzhou: "Well, do you want Coca-Cola Sprite juice or hot milk for the drink? I have to go to bed right now, how about hot milk?" Mo Ya: "Okay! Just hot milk !

"

The heated self-heating hot pot looked at Huo Langzhou again: "Brother Huo! As long as I can live here and have a hot meal from time to time, you are my brother! Sister Ning is my sister! Do you have any requirements? As long as I can do it, feel free to mention it!"

Mo Ya selectively ignores that he is 28 this year, let alone Ning Qianqian who is 23, even Huo Langzhou who is 27 is one year younger than him.

Those who have milk are older brothers and sisters, who feed and live for him, and whoever can be called daddy!

For a warm nest, Little Sheep offered to donate a part of her hair.

Huo Langzhou didn't expect that the sugar-coated cannonball policy that Ning Qianqian said was really useful.

That's right, everyone is working hard in this infinite world to make money, not all to improve their strength, to live for a long time, and if possible, to pursue a better quality of life.