End

Chapter 198: Ascension to the Immortal Realm (Under the Finale)

One year after the arrival of the Infinite Gate, Dragon Star was upgraded to the top group in the intermediate plane, and the Infinite Gate was opened once every three months from once a month before.

At this time, Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou's cultivation had both been elevated to the peak of the Transformation God Stage.

This is the upper limit of the strength level that the intermediate plane can reach, and only if Dragon Star is upgraded to the advanced immortal cultivation plane, the two of them can upgrade again.

Of course, they can also go to other high-level planes to increase their strength to a higher level, but in that case, the laws of the middle and low-level planes will not be able to accept them for a long time, in short, after cultivating to break through the peak of the Transformation God, they must soar to the spirit world.

Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou didn't want to go to other spirit worlds to do a traditional Dao cultivation that relied on decades and hundreds of years to meditate and absorb spiritual power to improve their strength, and naturally they didn't mind staying on Dragon Star for another nine years.

It's the same as starting your own business and becoming a boss, and you don't want to be a 9-to-9 worker.

In the next nine years, in addition to the infinite mission once every three months, Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou would also receive urgent rescue missions like the Wasteland Doomsday World from time to time.

In the seventh year, the two of them had saved up enough of the billion merit points needed to ascend to the Immortal Realm.

Dragon Star has been upgraded to a high-level immortal cultivation plane, but the Ascension Channel has not yet formed.

In order to continue to enter the middle and low-level planes to do tasks, Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou still suppressed their cultivation and did not dare to upgrade.

Ning Qianqian's speed of accumulating merit points is a little faster, and she is the first to reach one billion merit points, after all, she has System Xiaomei, a good helper who can directly communicate the world consciousness of all parties.

Huo Langzhou was not much slower, after all, he was also a big hanger, and he would save enough in an infinite world later than Ning Qianqian.

However, after getting the hint of the dragon father, knowing that the merit value is also very useful in the immortal world, or a hard currency more popular than the immortal crystal, the Scroll King couple did not stop doing infinite tasks after the merit value reached one billion and the first and second place in the fault, on the contrary, they became more active!

Ning Mingda, who ranked third, but only had a merit value of 460 million, ranked fourth, and Moya, who was only 450 million merit value, had been working hard to compete for the third.

After all, they have no hope for the first and second ones.

As for why Ning Mingda, who used to rank third in the fault, has slowed down in the past few years to accumulate merit points, and he was almost caught up by Moya, naturally because he is now a person with a wife and children, entering the infinite world to form a fixed team is also looking for Huo Xiaoman, it is not good to bring his wife to rub Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou's experience every time, on the contrary, his experience has to be given a little to Huo Xiaoman.

Of course, Huo Xiaoman is not weak, she also contracted a fire spirit at the beginning, and now she also opens up a fire attribute carry-on space, that is, the space is not very large, after many upgrades, now it is only more than a thousand square meters, and it cannot be planted, but it is very suitable for alchemy, and she has become an alchemist by self-taught.