154

Chapter 154: The Real World 1

Ning Qianqian checked it, and the reward she got this time was more special.

It is a void law, in addition to an egg-sized, transparent star spar, full of star power, as for what other special effects, I don't know for the time being.

As long as she refines this law, no matter what infinite world she enters in the future, she can tear the void and enter the void world like Bai Xuan.

Tearing the void, that is something that can only be done by the power of the Avatar Period, and she is only in the middle of the Yuan Infant period now.

Moreover, although the Avatar period can tear the void, it is limited to traveling long distances in the real world, and cannot go to the outer void outside the planet.

Ning Qianqian always felt that the fifth brother gave her this thing, as if to say that she can't be the only sheep, and encourage her to continue to eat wool in the void outside the infinite world in the future...

Ahem.

In any case, the chance of the law class, but it is very rare, Ning Qianqian got a small wisp of the incomplete time law in the last Reiki recovery world, which was transformed by her original rare prop time pocket watch.

The monk has the power of the law, not only can save lives at critical moments, but most importantly, the chance of "ascending" will be greatly increased.

However, the native world where Ning Qianqian was located had just begun to revive its aura, soaring or something, and it was still far away.

It can only be said that there is a good time to be prepared.

Besides, if the cultivation is enough, Ning Qianqian can also go to the Reiki Revival World to ascend through the path.

Ning Qianqian said what she had gained and asked Ning Mingda: "Brother, what is your reward?" "

Ning Mingda, Moya, and Liu Xiangming have teamed up alone for a long time, their combat power has also improved a lot, and in the later stage, when Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou can kill five star-swallowing beasts a day, they can also kill three or four.

This is still because Liu Xiangming is a cute newcomer, which somewhat drags down their squad.

Come to think of it, Ning Mingda's reward this time should not be bad.

Sure enough, Ning Mingda said happily: "I have obtained a wind system, although it is not as powerful as your Void Law, but in the future, in terms of speed, I will be the fastest man, and Brother Huo can't compare to the kind!"

After

speaking, Ning Mingda always felt that this was a bit strange, "Wait, can't men say fast?" Ning

Qianqian: "Ahem, don't care about these details, anyway, brother, you also have a law person, this is a necessary condition for soaring!"

Ning Mingda also smirked: "Yes, although the fast man is not good, it is easy to use!"

As the

brothers and sisters were talking, Huo Langzhou knocked on the door of their house.

Ning Qianqian used her spiritual power to control the doorknob to open the door, and by the way, she unlocked the defensive prohibition in the house.

As soon as Huo Langzhou entered the door, he first looked at Ning Qianqian: "Qianqian, I have obtained a void law, and a star spar, what about you?" Ning