35

Chapter 35 The Return of the Glacier 4

Twenty minutes later, Huo Xiaoman came out of the shower, wearing only a bathrobe.

The air conditioner is turned on in the room, probably because the air conditioner is a bit old, and the heating function is not very effective, and it is not very warm.

Fortunately, Huo Xiaoman himself is a fire-type supernatural being, and he can put a fire-type protective shield on himself, so he is not afraid of the cold.

But it takes a lot of energy to keep the fire-type protective cover on all the time. It's the same as an ordinary person carrying a load of twenty or thirty catties all day long. It can be endured, but it will be tiring.

Huo Xiaoman saw the full set of clothes laid out on the bed, some for indoor wear and some for going out, especially the ankle-length black down jacket, which was very warm at first glance! The color is also stain-resistant!

Even plush cotton socks and snow boots are ready! And, it looks all new!

Huo Xiaoman gave an excited "Aww" and asked, "Qianqian, are these all prepared for me?"

Ning Qianqian turned her back: "Yes, you can change them quickly, and they will be changed in the room , The bathroom is steamy."

Huo Xiaoman was not pretentious, and quickly put on his clothes.

After putting on the long down jacket, Huo Xiaoman felt warm all over her body. Although she still gathered a layer of fire energy around her body, this energy burden was like reducing the weight of an ordinary person from twenty catties. When it reached one or two catties, it became very easy. Huo Xiaoman asked: " Qianqian

, did you give me all your spare clothes, so don't you have nothing to change and wash yourself?"

place.

She saw that Ning Qianqian's luggage was only a 28-inch suitcase, a large backpack, and a small satchel.

In addition to spare clothes, the suitcase also contains some food and warm materials.

Ning Qianqian and Huo Xiaoman haven't known each other for a long time, but from her words and deeds, it can be seen that she is well-bred, she is not the kind who likes to take advantage of others, and feels at ease when she gets the advantage.

Food supplies are not in short supply now, Duan Kai's family is rich, so he must have prepared a lot of money before entering this world, Huo Xiaoman took a piece of bread and a bottle of water from the other party, thinking about paying them back as soon as possible.

After taking her things, I also promised to return them in the future and work harder.

In short, the character is very good.

Now that she has decided to team up with this girl, it is impossible for Ning Qianqian not to use the space in the future, so some of her hole cards can be properly displayed in front of Huo Xiaoman.

Ning Qianqian smiled at Huo Xiaoman, and said, "Actually, I still have a very important ability, you can take care of it—" After finishing

speaking, Ning Qianqian put on the table, a large backpack for Huo Xiaoman and The supplies that were full suddenly disappeared.

Huo Xiaoman's face was shocked, and his mouth opened into a letter o!

"You, you, you, this is the legendary spatial ability?"

Huo Xiaoman was afraid that if he spoke too loudly, he might be heard by Duan Kai and Liu Fen who were a few rooms away. He deliberately lowered his voice.