XLIV

20 BBYZygerria, Outer Rim

20 BBY
Zygerria, Outer Rim

After hours of fixing the ship that Anakin had damaged, Jaika sat in one of the seats in the cockpit of the Slaver's ship; inspecting her burnt hands that hissed in pain. The girl did not know how the two Jedi arrested the Slaver, but once she looked at Anakin and sensed the dark, foreign emotions that spilled from his aura; Jaika had her suspisions. 

The girl let out a sigh as she leaned back in her seat, watching the busy queues of traffic pour into the Zygerrian atmosphere. "It looks like Zygerria is a popular place these days." Anakin joked, earning an eyeroll from Jaika, as she inspected the various data readings from in front of her. Obi-Wan hummed, as he observed the many ships around them, "Whatever is happening is attracting plenty of high-class scum." Obi-Wan assessed. 

They landed in an area off the edge of a city. As everyone moved out of the cockpit, Anakin pulled Jaika to the side. "Here. Wear this." Anakin spoke, holding out a pile of clothes. Jaika quickly inspected clothes, and from the lack of clothing, she knew exactly what it was. However, that was not what angered Jaika. What angered her was that Anakin stood in front of her, wearing a slaver's uniform. "No." Jaika spoke, making Anakin sigh.

"Come on Jaika, please." Anakin asked, moving the fetishizing lingerie towards the girl. Jaika gave her brother a dirty look. Obi-Wan turned around from his place by the door, as he observed the two twins who stood by the corner. The Jedi frowned, not being able to hear their conversation, but sensing distress come from the girl. "Do you really expect me to wear that? Are you serious?" Jaika questioned, looking at Anakin with disbelief; who nodded simply in return. 

"It's just for a few hours." Anakin stated, as Jaika crossed her arms. The girl instantly raised an eyebrow, feeling hurt that Anakin out of all people was trying to get her to dress like a slave, reverting her back to her life from before the Jedi, while he wore the uniform of a slaver, the people who abused them from a young age. "I don't care. I am not wearing that. I can't believe you would even think to make me wear that." Jaika spoke, moving past her brother. 

"Just do it for the mission." Anakin pleaded. The other three on the mission shared glances, as they tried to listen into the sibling argument without looking like they were listening. The three of them could not understand Jaika's next response, as she spoke in Huttese so that only Anakin could understand; but from her tone of voice, the others could guess that she was rather annoyed with her brother as she threw various Huttese curse words towards her brother.

Jaika let out a huff and walked away from Anakin, towards the ramp where the others stood. As she approached, Ahsoka and Rex tried to busy themselves to look natural. Jaika ignored them as she stopped beside Obi-Wan. The man decided against comforting the girl, as he had no way of understanding her feelings towards the situation; so he figured it would be best to drop it. "Let's just hope the information our spies gave us about the Queen is accurate." Obi-Wan spoke, as the men of the group fixed the slaver armor around their arms.