L

19 BBYRingo Vinda, Mid Rim

19 BBY
Ringo Vinda, Mid Rim

"Stop showing off." Anakin huffed, cutting his lightsaber through another droid. The twins were attempting to stop the Separatists from claiming the Ringo Vinda system. Jaika had agreed to help in an attempt to distract herself from her troubles. The girl could not exactly place what it was, but she felt a stir whenever she stepped foot in the Jedi Temple - which she preferred to avoid if she had the chance.

"I can't help that I'm better than you." Jaika smirked, as she sent Anakin a devious look. He gazed back at her façade that she wore as uniform. To other Jedi she seemed to be happier;  but Anakin knew the truth, which he forced himself to ignore.

Jaika looked back at him with a challenging stare. "I see how it is. First to 100." He dared, making a smile spread across her lips. Jaika slid from her place and twirled her lightsabers around her wrists.

She came across a group of battle droids, before Jaika jumped towards them and sliced through their bodies. She twisted her body around when she found herself in the middle of their cluster. "Hello." she tutted, before turning and slicing the droid that stepped forward. The others began to fire at her, making Jaika spin to deflect the blasts.

Jaika leaped into the air and forced her hand down, force-pushing the droids into a clump. The moment her feet landed on the mountain of droids, she flung one of her lightsabers towards them.

Once they were all defeated, her lightsaber smacked back into her palm. Jaika stepped down from the mountain and observed the mess that she made. "What a mess." She muttered to herself. Jaika cringed, "Maker, I spend too much time with Obi-Wan." She claimed, before stepping away from her wreckage. "Who says hello to battle droids?" She huffed.

"You're enjoying this too much." Fives laughed from beside her. Jaika raised her lightsabers and deflected the blasts, while blue blasts fired back from behind her. "Don't act like this isn't the most fun you've had in weeks." She joked.

He threw a detonator towards the group of droids. Jaika stepped in front of the clone and held her lightsabers horizontally in front of her, creating a barrier. "I never said that, but you and Skywalker are playing your little games again; and you are taking that challenge to heart." The clone spoke, stepping beside her.

Jaika chuckled to herself as the ARC-trooper glanced towards her, "I think you're taking it to heart that you're not included, Fives." Jaika smiled, as Fives tilted his helmet to the side.

Jaika ran towards more droids as she jumped and sliced through them, twisting herself around to ensure she caught every droid. Fives glanced towards the clones who stood behind him. "Follow her lead, I guess?." Fives directed.

"Maker, help the clones that end up under her command. Forcing lunatic." Fives muttered.

Jaika sprinted towards two B2 droids droids and slid along the ground, slicing through their legs. Jaika twisted her body and stabbed her blades into the ground to stop her from sliding.