II

32 BBYMos Espa, Tatooine

32 BBY
Mos Espa, Tatooine

After a few hours of cleaning and re-organizing piles of various types of machinery, the Skywalker twins were allowed to go home after their long day of work. The siblings dusted off their already dirty clothing, before running out of the door of the workshop.

The pair walked through the crowded streets of Mos Espa side-by-side, as the nature of the crowds can be quite violent at times; as well as preventing themselves from being split up. Unfortunately the slave market is of a high demand in outer rim territories, so some slaves are often stolen to become slaves some place else. Though a lot of the time that is not very successful due to the tracking chips that are placed inside each slave to prevent them from escaping.

"I hope I can see Padmé again, she was really nice." Anakin mumbles, looking down at the ground, kicking the sand with his feet. Jaika let out a tired huff and rolled her eyes. Ever since the girl left with the Client and Gungan, that is all that has been on Anakin's mind and was all that he talked about for hours. It was driving Jaika insane, as well as digusting her. The young girl was repulsed by the idea of love and all of the touchy stuff that comes along with it. The girl almost gags at the thought of it. 

Jaika looked ahead and in the distance, she spotted the travelers that the pair had met a few hours ago, walking down the street speaking among themselves; well, except the Gungan, who was peering and looking at prey hung up on food stalls rather closely. Jaika smirked when her gaze fell onto Padmé. Jaika turned to look at Anakin who had not spotted his crush yet. "Looks like your wish has been granted", Jaika teased, elbowing Anakin in the ribs.

"Ow! What was that for?" The boy exclaimed, now clutching his side in defense. Jaika looked at him before nodding her head in the direction of the travelers. Anakin's eyes lit up at the sight of Padmé, before it fell onto the Gungan who took a frog from a stand that was sent flying across a seated area towards a Dug. Sebulba.

"That Gungan is going to get himself killed!" Anakin exclaimed, as he began to march towards Sebulba who was now on top of the Gungan. Jaika had already formed a disliking towards the clumsy creature and shrugged, "Do you think this spot has a good view of it?" she mused. Anakin turned back at her in shock, who held up her hands in defense.

"That's not a very nice thing to say." Anakin stated, shaking his head at his younger twin's sudden hateful behavior. The twin copied her brother's stance, tilting her head to the side "Because of him we had at least five hours of more work. Just think about it." The girl spoke, trying to convince her brother, even though she was sure he was going to force her into something. Which was exactly what he did, by grabbing her arm and pushing her forward to match his strides towards the vicious thug.

The twins join the gathering around the Gungan and the Dug. The Gungan starts to struggle against Sebulba's strong grip on him, panic was clearly rising within the clumsy creature as they muttered to themselves "why mesa always da one?". Anakin moved his hands about, signing the plan on how to help the Gungan before stepping forward and speaking up "Because you're afraid." Anakin stepped forward, Jaika stepping afterwards and planting herself next to him.