LX

19 BBYSullust, Outer Rim

19 BBY
Sullust, Outer Rim

Jaika let out a grunt as she was pushed through the doors into a tightly packed operational room. She eyed the restraints which were locked over her wrists, as the B1 droid walked ahead of her with her lightsabers in hand, as it placed the weapons on a table, high up on a observation level.

Navess peered towards her Master, before she gazed towards Jaika, who observed their surroundings with a calm demeanor. Watching Jaika's nonchalance prompted Navess to take in a deep breath. Jaika peered towards Wolffe and the other clones, who were guarded by destroyer droids. The Jedi knew that one wrong move could trigger their execution.

A small chuckle gained Jaika's attention, as she looked back up at the desk, as a chair turned around. The girl instantly recognised the banking clan politician, as well as the other Muun representatives who stood on a similar platform, peering down onto the Republic forces. "Ah, Jedi! Your Council really spoilt me by sending three of you, just for me." Nix Card gushed.

Master Prine sent the Muun a disapproving frown, "You tampered with the treaties. You had taken innocents as hostages, don't act so surprised that we have come after you." Master Prine expressed, making the Muuns glance towards the old Iktochi Jedi. Nix Card smirked, making a distasteful sensation fill within Jaika, as the man's mannerisms began to aggravate her. "Yes, of course. But to send three Jedi after me. The Jedi must really be running out of things to do." He expressed.

"Not everything is about you." Jaika interrupted, speaking in a calm tone. The Muun moved his gaze from the old Jedi, to the girl. Nix Card and his representatives honed in on the Jedi who stood with an assertive stance

"We know you're working with Aurra Sing, and that you have a suspicious amount of fighters lined up outside a facility that was designed for mining. I know for a fact that your intentions go further than keeping the prisoners for digging up coal." Jaika analyzed. Her reading made the Muun representatives tense up and share a couple of glances, while Nix Card glared down to her.

From behind her, Wolffe smirked from beneath his helmet as he felt ounces of pride swell from within. In just a couple of sentences, the Jedi managed to pierce through his facade.

A representative muttered into Nix Card's ear, making his gaze harden. "Skywalker. I've heard of you. The female twin, who's true power relies on the spiritual connection with your brother. The prophecy which was foretold many years ago." Nix Card greeted, before he paused and gazed around the room. "...is he here?"

Jaika's eyes narrowed ever so slightly, "No, but I am. You can decide for yourself whether that makes you lucky or not." Jaika answered back, while her fingers twitched when she rubbed her wrists against the restraints.

Nix Card hummed, "You are one half of an equation. Without the other half, you are a mere threat." Nix Card explained. Jaika did not react, she would not let the Muuns see how her being viewed as an extension of her brother always crept under her skin.