LV

19 BBY
Coruscant, Core Worlds

The elevator came to a stop, allowing Jaika to finally breathe as the traumatic journey up to the observation tower finally came to an end. The girl had no idea what was going on in the hanger, but neither R2 or Alpha would listen to their commands. While Anakin managed to climb through the elevator shaft, Jaika and Obi-Wan were stuck in the carriage while R2 made it plumet at high speeds towards the sub-level floors. Jaika could not place why neither droid listened to them, but knowing those two astromechs, she could only assume the worst.

Jaika followed after Obi-Wan and stepped out of the elevator into the observation room, which looked out into the space battle around them. The girl observed the many monitors scattered around the room, and the bridge that the three Jedi were stood on, which expanded the already large room. Her eyes darted forward to a large chair that was sat by the front window, as it slowly turned around where the three Jedi looked upon a restrained Chancellor.

Obi-Wan was quick to descend the stairs, as they moved within the tables towards the silent man. While the two men walked ahead of her, Jaika followed with caution as she observed her surroundings to make sure there were no Separatists ready to jump out at them. Once she approached the Chancellor, she followed Obi-Wan's lead and gently bowed down to the man. "Chancellor." Obi-Wan greeted. Jaika kept her eyes on the Chancellor, who sent them a friendly smile.

Anakin stepped towards the man, "Are you alright?" he questioned, while the man looked ahead of them with an expressionless gaze. "Count Dooku." The Chancellor spoke, making the Jedi turn around and look upon the older man who walked through the doors with two B2 droids beside him. When Jaika looked upon Dooku, she instantly sensed a disturbance as her mind became distorted with his darkness. 

Obi-Wan gazed down at Jaika, observing the determined stare in her eyes as she watched Dooku with a close precision, before Obi-Wan quickly looked towards Anakin. "This time we will do it together." Obi-Wan muttered, as Anakin walked behind him and placed himself on the other side of Jaika, boxing her between the two Jedi. Jaika quickly shot a warning look towards her brother, "I was about to say that." He muttered in response.

Jaika's eyes peeled back to where Dooku stood, narrowing her eyes as he looked down onto them with an entertained glint in his deceptive eyes. Dooku flipped forward and leapt from the bridge, landing a couple of feet ahead of them as he unhooked his hilt from his belt. "Get help. You're no match for him. He's a Sith Lord." the Chancellor warned, as Jaika sent him a side eye before focusing back onto Dooku. "Sith Lord is a bit generous." She muttered.

Obi-Wan faced the Chancellor with comforting eyes, "Chancellor Palpatine. Sith Lords are our specialty." Obi-Wan assured with a smile. Jaika slid off her robes from her shoulders, allowing them to fall by her feet, the other Jedi did the same. Jaika reached for her belt and unhooked both of her lightsabers and held them in a tight grasp, Dooku took a step forward. "Your swords please. We don't want to make a mess of things in front of the Chancellor." Dooku requested.