Chapter 3 : Truth Revealed

Sons of Draupadi followed their grandfather to Panchal. They don't wish to go to Indraprastha for a second.

"They knew it," Satanika hissed.

"Knew what?" Prativindhya asked confused.

"What's going to happen to Mata in Hastinapur, they knew it," Shrutasena said.

"What? Who?" Sutasoma asked furiously.

"Wives of the Pandavas. They knew it and they send Mata only because of that," Shrutasena said.

"Why didn't you stop Mata then?" Shrutakarma asked angrily.

"I tried. But Pitashree Bheem already took her words. She was bound to go," Shrutasena said.

Now they have another reason to hate that wrenched family. But, if their fathers can act like that, why not their wives? Their mother got stuck in between their jealousy and suffered the unspeakable.

Draupadi was laying on her bed motionlessly. Doctors are checking on her injuries. Every single people in Panchal loved their princess. And this situation of her made them extremely angry at Hastinapur.

"Dhrishtadyumna, seal every entrance of Panchal. Order the soldiers to kill Pandavas the moment they enter," Maharaj Draupad ordered.

It was immediately compiled. People themselves vowed to kill the Pandavas the moment they come. News got spread all over Aryavarta. People mourned Draupadi's fate and cursed Pandavas for treating their wife that way. Most importantly Hastinapur lost ties with most of the Kingdoms only a few stayed by their side.

In Indraprastha, all Brahmins took vows to not light their houses until their beloved Queen gets justice. Hastinapur almost become empty because people left their own home in disguist.

Mata Kali cursed Kuruvansa that no woman will ever take birth in their bloodline. Pitamah Bhism was laying on his bed looking at the empty ceiling. He is losing everything bit by bit. Vasudev said long time ago Draupadi is the steam of prosperity in their family. She came here as Laxmi herself. And they made her shed tears, they insulted her the most crucial way possible. Hastinapur will never be able to recover from this.

Duryodhana sat on his chamber worriedly. He wanted Draupadi any way possible. He also wanted the Pandavas to get divided. He has worked for it for years. And he insulted Draupadi only to make the Pandavas separated. But never in this dream he thought things would take such a horrible turn. His Mitra Karn is mourning ever since. He insulted Draupadi out of anger but now he regrets it terribly.

Pandavas had run straight to Indraprastha. They believed their beloved was here. They have to ask for her forgiveness. Not only her but also their sons. They have did great injustice.

But they came in the empty Indraprastha. Their wives came running to them. They cursed at them for staking their wealth, their kingdom. They are beggars now.

"Valandhara, where is Panchali?" Bheem asked anxiously.

"Arya, here we are broke and you are still thinking of her! Think of me, my son. How will we live in exile!" Valandhara pushed Bheem's chest.

"She isn't here, Bhratashree," Sahadev whispered looking down.

"Jyest we must move towards Panchal. Pitashree has taken her there. We must go," Arjun insisted.

All Pandavas were restless. Unless Panchali forgives them and takes them back, they can't rest a single second. Before they could move, they saw the chariot of Balram and Krishna. They were too angry anyone can say that.

Arjun went to greet him but Krishna didn't even look at him. He passed by him and went near Subhadra. He glared at all Pandava wives.

"Even a poisonous snakes own skin abandons it, remember wife of Pandavas. What you did, you will be heavily paid for it," Krishna glared at them.