Chapter 74 : One Woman Army

"Keshav, what are you planning?" Karn asks.

"Jyest, you and Sahadev have understood that Sakhi is not herself. I didn't bring Sahadev with me because Krishnaa will not open up in front of him any way. You are my only hope," Krishna says.

Karn sighs, "What do you want me to do?"

"Make her vent," Krishna laughs as if he said something very funny.

"After what happened with Arjun I ought to never anger her," Karn gulps.

Krishna smiles more, "Are you afraid getting cursed by Krishnaa?"

"Who wouldn't?"

"Dont worry. It was Parth's fault that time. My Krishnaa will never ever curse anyone without any fault," Krishna winks at Karn.

They arrived where Draupadi was meditating. Sensing Krishna she broke her meditation.

"Sakhi, come here and sit with me," Krishn says softly.

His voice alarmed Draupadi. She looks at their face confused but sat beside Krishna.

"Everything okay, I guess?" she says first.

"Krishnaa, you never failed to perform any of your duties. You are very respectful towards your elders and loving to youngsters," Krishna states.

Draupadi's frown deepens. What's happening?

"Draupadi, you are changing," Karn states.

Draupadi laughs, "Radhey, a wife and a friend isn't the same. You think I can act the way I am with you two with Yudhisthir? He will be very annoyed. Bheem will be confused. Arjun won't even understand. And twins will freak out. Its normal women to be different around their spouse."

Karn sighs, "No Draupadi. Why should you change yourself? Beaides what you said about them isn't true as well. I know they will be very happy to be with you all carfree."

Draupadi gives him a teasing smile, "Already taking your brothers side, aren't you Radhey?"

Karn didn't pay head to her attempt to change the discussion, "And why did you say to Satyabhama that you should never show your sadness or distress in front of your husband. Draupadi, husband and wife are each other's best emotional supporter. You have been providing that mental peace to Pandavas but what about yours? You never gave them the chance to do that for you."

Draupadi looks at him at lose of words. Emotional support from Pandavas? She never had it. They were always the reason of her distress.

"Now I understand. Sakha this is the reason you are quiet. Radhey, I am not stupid enough to vent about my husbands to their eldest brother. Forget about it," Draupadi gets up to leave.

But Krishna holds her hand and stops her from leaving. Draupadi inhales a nervous breath and sits down again.

This time she didn't meet Karn's eyes and didn't reply to anything he says.

Karn looks at Krishna helplessly. She has zipped her mouth. She won't even say anything.

"Actually, I know you are faultless Draupadi. Its Arjun's damn fault," Karn tries a different tactic.

Draupadi frowns this time and looks at him disappointed. She stands up, "You are their eldest brother. Why are you insulting your own brother?"

"I couldn't tolerate a lot of his ways anyway. Even Duryodhana was surprised when Arjun began to break his vows to you. He was in exile not in a love saga. And he got the nerve to show up in Indraprastha that way," Karn keeps on insulting Arjun.