Chapter 69 : Suryaputra Karn

The next morning, Kunti almost panicks not seeing Draupadi in the hut. Did she wake up this early?

She came out of the hut looking around when she saw them and her heart was peaceful.

Draupadi was wrapped in Bheem's arms. She was glowing like a new bride. Both were happy giving each other loving glances. A mother knows the heart of her children. Kunti's tear flowed as she saw the ocean of love her son has for this one particular woman.

Draupadi's beauty is only multiplying every single day with no sign of aging. As if a flower. As much as you grind it, it only spreads it's fragnance.

They grew apart seeing her. Both blushed being caught by her.

"Mata, you woke up so early?" Draupadi stutters.

"Yes...Mata...you don't wake up this early.." Bheem was also nervous.

Kunti smiles mischievously at them, "Putri, may you always stay glowing like this. No one will caste an evil eye on your husbands love for you anymore."

Kunti softly kisses Draupadi's head. Draupadi blushes and went inside the hut to wake Yudhisthir up for his suryapoojan.

Kunti was amazed to see how many people come here to have food from so early morning and now it's noon. Draupadi is serving them without rest. In between she goes to Vrishaketu. Feeds him, massage him, plays with him. Though Karn is spending his most time with his son. He already was scolded three times by Draupadi for holding Vrishaketu the wrong way.

"Putri, did you cook everything I ask you to?" Kunti asks.

"Yes, Mata. As you asked, I cooked everything," Draupadi replies.

"Mata, what's the occasion?" Arjun asks looking at the foods.

"They are Karn's favorite foods. I asked Draupadi to cook them," Kunti says happily.

Draupadi served them foods for lunch. And sat on Bheemsen's empty seat.

"Putri, where is Bheem?" Kunti asks.

"Mata, Arya will come shortly," Draupadi blushes a bit.

At that time, Bheemsen enters with fruit bowl in his hand. All cleaned and cut neatly.

"Panchali, your lunch is ready as well," Bheem smiles enthusiastically and sits beside her.

He fed her first to everyone's surprise. Kunti was shocked. Is this the same Bheemsen that jumps on the food the moment he sees? He didn't even look at his plate rather he fed Draupadi.

Kunti knows in most families, the mother in laws would be horrified to see their daughter in law having such immense influence on their son. But she is happy. Happy beyond measures. If possible she wants them to be more closer.

"Sada suhagan raho, Putri," Kunti cries in joy.

In Karn's amusement everyone smiles genuinely while Arjun sulks.

"You will see Mata, even in future women will pray to get a husband like my Bheemsen. I will be called most fortunate to have the blessing of being his wife," Draupadi smiles.

"Ouch," Nakul places a hand in his chest faking hurt.

"Burn," Bheem teases and everyone laughs.

Karn is a curious person. He also wanted to know how Draupadi keeps all her husbands happy without them fighting with each other for her. People say Pandavas aren't jealous. That's not possible. As men, they are highly possessive of things they hold dear. And the whole Aryavarta knows how much Pandavas love her. So never a situation of jealousy occured in their life?