Chapter 23 : Draupadi's Undying Love

Two weeks later today is Haldi.

Draupadi smiles as she was getting Suthanu ready. In every occasion she got her daughter ready. Today was no difference.

"Maharani Rajkumar Shrutkarma and Satanika have poured the bowl of Haldi on Rajkumar Bhanu," a maid informed.

Draupadi, Suthanu, Hidimba, Kunti and every woman present laughed at it.

"Bhanu should be happy that they are leaving him so easily," Draupadi giggled.

"Maharani, they also threw him up for 20 times," the maid continued.

Kunti couldn't help but laughed wholeheartedly. This is what she wanted always. A happy family where laughter won't end. She never found it in Hastinapur. She never found it on Indraprastha. She understands that laughter and happiness will bloom where Draupadi is.

"Good for him," Draupadi giggled.

"Jiji, which necklace will look good?" Draupadi asks Hidimba.

Hidimba smiles and picks up a pearl necklace carefully made Suthanu wear it.

"Putri, you two are being too much. Suthanu looks beautiful in whatever she wears. It's time now," Kunti caressed both her daughter in laws head.

Draupadi and Hidimba pouted but didn't argue anymore.

Draupadi turned Suthanu around and every people there was blown away by her beauty

Draupadi turned Suthanu around and every people there was blown away by her beauty. The happiness on her face is adding more to her glow. They nodded their head. After Draupadi her daughter will inherited the title of being the most beautiful woman of Aryavarta without a Doubt.

Draupadi took some Kajal and placed a Tikka on her neck.

Yudhisthir and his brothers were waiting anxiously with the groom side. Suthanu is yet to come. They are looking at the door again and again.

Then the musicians began to sing and play drums. Suthanu has her mother in her one side and Hidimba on another side.

Bheem looked at them amused. As a Raksaash and per rules Hidimba isn't even supposed to enter the palace. Bheem recalls how Valandhara would be grossed out whenever Hidimba or Ghatotkach came to visit. But Draupadi not only made her equal to Suthanu's mother but also treat her like an elder sister. Giving her the privileges of the Cheif queen.

Suthanu was surprised to see the decorations so beautifully.