Chapter 108 : Forgiveness is the Greatest Virtue

"Putri, they are here. Are you alright? You don't shower this time," Kunti says as she enters the room.

Draupadi's face grows red. Arjun is a despicable man. She told him that it's not night yet. And he can't. But that insatiable man. He didn't listen. She was devoured again and again.

"I...I...just..." Draupadi stutters to answer her mother in law.

"Panchali, why you came out so soon?" Arjun comes out from shower his body still half wet as he hugs her from behind placing a teasing kiss on her neck.

Yes, he was stubborn to take shower together. In his defense he wanted to save water.

Draupadi wanted to bury herself inside the mother nature. Mata Kunti is still standing at the door looking at them. Why can't he see her? But Arjun couldn't be blamed. He buries his nose in her neck inhaling her fragrance.

"Can't they come at morning? You even need to work at night," Arjun kisses her cheek.

"Ar...Arya...you..you...Ma..."

"Greet them and come back soon. I can't wait for tonight," Arjun says softly.

"Putri," Kunti's stern voice made Arjun freeze.

"Hay Rama!" Draupadi mutters.

"Ma..Mata...when...did you come? haha...sit please..." Arjun immediately lets Draupadi go embarrassed to his bone.

"Putri, go to your chamber. Vrishaketu is looking for you,"

It took Kunti time to speak but Draupadi was out of the room before Kunti took another breathe.

Now Kunti glares at her son, "Arjun, what is this? She is Samragni. How could you hinder her from her duties? Do you know everyone is looking for her for hours?" 

Arjun gulps looking at his angry mother. What's his fault? Finally when both of them are so close again, why does she has to be so damn busy? But how did his mother know he will be here with her? He was careful that they should be alone for his confession.

"Thank God Krishna told me to look for you two here otherwise this palace would be a mess," Kunti huffs.

Of course his Madhav. He always teases both him and Draupadi making them stay apart from each other. Why would he even leave an opportunity like this?

"Mata...it's..."

"If you do this again, I won't permit her to come to you for a week," Kunti threatens.

Arjun sulks. Is this the side affects of being a middle child? Either his elder brothers or his younger brothers are pampered. He? Who knows what he does.

"Go downstairs. Abhimanyu has come. And another thing..." Kunti's  face becomes serious now.

"Putra Arjun, you and other four has hurt Panchali immensely. I don't want that to repeat. Subhadra is here because of Draupadi's insistence. But I don't think she is a bit like Hidimba. I don't want her coming between you two again. Her chamber...is away from yours. So..if you wish to visit..." 

"Mata, I won't hurt her again. When all five of us left for Vanvas, after knowing everything,  we severed the relationship between us. I asked Draupadi before to not let her come here. But you know she doesn't listen after she makes up her mind," Arjun sighs.

Kunti nods. Arjun comes to the gathering room behind his mother. Draupadi was sitting on the bed beside Krishna while Vrishaketu was rubbing his nose on his mother's body his eyes sleepy. Arjun smiles. Maybe because his eternal rival is now his eldest brother Karn's son Vrishaketu is very dear to him. Like Draupadi he also calls him Vrisha.