Chapter 7: Prativindhya's Strategy

8 years have passed...

Draupadeyas did hard tapasya for 1 year and Mahadev was pleased with them. He taught every one of them their desired weapon.

Prativindhya not only mastered Spear but also he mastered every ved and shastras to be ever written. Mahadev himself send him to Vagwan Parshuram after 5 years to learn how to be a righteous king. He was gifted a spear and sheild by Mahadev himself.

Sutasoma mastered how to control his strength. Mace has become his third hand. He got bulkier but extremely soft hearted. He appeares as a strong warrior but his heart as soft as flower. He was given the mace of Mahabali Hanuman.

Satanika became a master of sword. The sharpness of his sword became his pride. He was gifted a sword by Mahadeva himself. His face had the sharpness of sword and his eyes had tigers fierceness. Anyone will be weak on their knees only facing his stare.

Shrutsena became an excellent astrologer. He didn't have any limitations like Sahadev. He is also very quiet and Mahadev trained him to be patient. The planner of the group.

Shrutkarma took the most time to finish his training. He learned all sorts of weapons that can be named of. He also earned the knowledge of Pashupatastra as his mamshree instructed.

Now it's time they return. Only their Jyest is left.

"He Mahadev, he Maheshwaraya, you have formed us in the best way possible. We vow to never use this strength for evilness. Now permit us to leave. We will go to our Jyest who is under Vagwan Parshuram," Sutasoma and his brothers said.

Mahadev smiled, "I bless you all eternal glory and valor. Putro, you remind me of my Ganesha who faught against every God even me and Narayan for his mother's order.''

Draupadeyas smiled.

"But his relationship with his father didn't diminish. Even after he faught his father and his father killed him they are still father and son,"

Draupadeyas looked at each other. They didn't got half of the things he said.

After they came down the mountain, they went to that lady who provided them with food all the time.

"You all came!" Devi Uma exclaimed.

"Pranipath mata. We finished our training. Now we must return to our mother,"Shrutkarma said.

Devi Uma made all sort of delicacies and fed them with tenderness.

"Mata, come with us. You took care of us so much in these years. We don't want to leave you here. We will take your husband and children as well,"Satanika said hopefully.

Devi Uma laughed loudly, "Putro I am everywhere with my children. This is my home and I take care of my husband from here."

Brothers sighed sadly. They can't tell her to leave her husband here. They took her blessings and when they turned around they saw their horses there. Those horses were well taken care off and more jovial than ever.

"These horses will never be tired. They can go to any path and any time. I bless you all a successful life ahead,"

They rode their horses and happily went down looking at Devi Uma time to time.

"Gurudev, you said my education is completed. But there is one last thing that you want me to do. Will you kindly tell me?" Prativindhya requested softly.

"Yes, your education has only step left. I have taught you everything a righteous king has to know. Now I want you to build your own kingdom," Vagwan Parshuram said.