Chapter 55 : Dance Teacher

Draupadi was making food while Vrishaketu was playing in her arms. Bheem was looking at her from a distant with a smile on his lips. She looks so beautiful no heavenly like this. A child in her arms and her focus on cooking.

Almost three months have passed since they have returned to their hut. Draupadi isn't making them realize that they are in Vanvas. She works all day long much to their objection.

Draupadi came to him, "Arya, please hold Vrishaketu for some time. I have to wash the clothes."

Bheem hold Vrishnaketu in his arms who giggled seeing him. Draupadi carefully took off his Angavastram to wash it. Bheem's heart skipped a bit, he felt goosebumps all over his body when her soft hand came contact with his bare chest. But Draupadi was oblivious about the whole thing. She took his Angavastram and went away leaving a red Bheemsen behind.

Draupadi is looking for Yudhisthir. Where is he? She found him sitting under a tress discussing something with Arjun. Draupadi approached them and took off Arjun's Angavastram not wanting to interrupt their conversation. Arjun was stunned and became embarrassed which again Draupadi didn't notice.

When Draupadi touched Yudhisthir's shoulder, he squealed holding his Angavastram tightly.

"Arya, what's wrong?" Draupadi was confused seeing him acting like that.

"Panchali...why are you taking off my clothes...?" Yudhisthir raised his eyebrows almost crying.

"To wash them, of course," Draupadi answers the obvious.

Arjun, Bheem and Yudhisthir facepalmed. She doesn't get how provocative and sensual she is. Her simple task like walking, talking or even simply sitting intrigues them. Heck, she doesn't even need to do anything she can just stand there and their senses leaves them. And her taking off their clothes like it doesn't even occur to her what twists in their heart.

"Give it to me," Draupadi forwards her hand.

Yudhisthir nods his head negatively.

"Arya, I need to wash them. Give it to me," Draupadi says again.

"Panchali, I will wash them myself," Yudhisthir says.

"Arya, you don't know how to. Last time you tore your clothes using too much strength," Draupadi reminds him.

Yudhisthir pleads with his eyes to Arjun who was rolling on the ground with laughter with Bheem.

"Arya, give it to me or I will forcefully take it," Draupadi warns.

"Devi, how can you do it? How can you forcefully take off....how embarrassing....Narayan Narayan...," Yudhisthir began to speak without meaning.

Draupadi had enough of it. She stormed towards him and in a second took off his Angavastram. Yudhisthir screamed like a girl and sat there covering himself with his arms.

"I feel violated," Yudhisthir complains to Arjun and Bheem after Draupadi leaves.

"Jyest, you are shying so much as if you are newly married," Arjun teases.

"And you two are being your usual shameless self," Yudhisthir cries.

Bheem took pity on his Jyest and handed him Vrishaketu.

"Jyest, use him to hide yourself then," Bheem says piting his Jyest.

Yudhisthir's eyes sparkled as he quickly hold Vrishaketu in his arms and began to converse with him.

"Your mother is quite bold and fierce, Putra. It makes us a bit shy still," Yudhisthir spoke.

Vrishnaketu who is bathed, fed and cleaned everyday by Draupadi couldn't relate to him unfortunately. He gave Yudhisthir a weird look.