Chapter 9 : Welcome to Devapath

Draupadi stared at the magnificent kingdom Infront of her in amusement. She has seen Pandavas build Indraprastha from the scratch but nothing can be compared to Devapath. Her sons noticing their mother's happiness smiled within themselves.

"Sakhi, are you happy with your kingdom?" Krishna asks coming beside her.

Draupadi smiled, "I have no obsession with throne, Sakha. I am happy because my sons have finally found a home for themselves."

Everyone was awaiting Draupadi's entry. As soon as she stepped in the main gate, flowers started to bloom all over the place. It got filled with her intoxicating blue lotus fragnance. Birds started to sing sweetly. Sky was clear and warm as a beautiful spring day.

Draupadi walked inside the throne room. Maharaj and Maharani's throne was in the middle and it had peacock feathers all around it. On the right side was Yuvraj and Yuvrani's throne. On the left was a similar throne. Of course there will be two Crown Princes. Beside them were three more respective thrones for others.

Draupadi smiled sadly. She recalled her time in Sabha with Yudhisthir.

A few days went by. Draupadi didn't have the time to breath. Devtas are coming so the feast has to be grand. Her sakha has suddenly vanished in air. Though his eight wives are here helping her. Invitations are send all around Aryavarta.

From Hastinapur Mata Kunti, Pitamah Bhism, Mahamantri Vidhur.

From Panchal her father, her brothers and her people

From Dwarka and Mathura were every family members.

They were family and besides them every Kingdom of Aryavarta were told to send representatives. It can be the king, queen, prince or Princess.

Draupadi wanted to send invitation at  Indraprastha as well but her Govind forbade it. He said it's not the time yet.

On the day of coronation, Devapath welcomed King and Queens of all Kingdoms. Draupadi went to her chamber. She was bathed and she has to  get ready. Maids brought red attires for her. Draupadi sighed looking at them. Red was always her color. And her husbands always said she looks breathtaking in red. She had tons of red attires.

"Bring a simple blue one," Draupadi ordered.

Maids got her ready in a blue attire that Vasudev himself choose.

Maids looked at each other hesitantly. Maharani won't tie her hair? Won't wear Chudamani or her other auspicious ornaments of marriage? Surprising everyone, Draupadi didn't  wear any auspicious marriage ornaments.

"Sakha, where were you?" Draupadi asked looking outside.

Krishna chuckled sensing her anger, "Forgive me sakhi. I went to bring some trustworthy companions for you," Krishna answered.