Chapter 11 : Duryodhana's Letter

"Duryodhana, you fool. What have you done?" Shakuni roared.

Duryodhana and Dussasan were playing dyut. They looked up to their Mamashree.

"Come in, Mamashree. Will you play the next round with us?" Duryodhana offered too immersed in the game.

Shakuni stormed in front of them and threw away the board. Duryodhana and Dussasan flinched on their places.

"What have you done, Duryodhana?" Shakuni roared.

"What are you talking about, Mamashree? What are you so agitated for?" Dussasan asks.

"Why have you send that picture to Devapath? Have you lost your mind?" Shakuni accuses Duryodhana.

Duryodhana smirked, "I regret sending it, Mamashree. It was indeed a very beautiful picture."

"My child, you are not dealing with Pandavas here who will die for a word of Yudhisthir. Who won't cause a war for insult. Draupadeyas are no joke," Shakuni screams.

Duryodhana looked boared. Finally he thought after making Draupadi his maid, he could taste her. Her beauty is unmatched. Such a shame only Pandavas could quench their thirst with her. It's totally unfair....

"Mamashree, calm down. They are kids. They can't even do anything to me and Devapath is a new Kingdom. Who will support it anyway?" Duryodhana rolled his eyes.

Shakuni wanted to cry. He refuses to believe this is his nephew. He is as fool as his blind father.

"What will I do with you, Duryodhana? Why don't you understand the situation at all? Panchal, Dwarka, Mathura is already with Devapath. They don't need anymore kingdom to join them. Devtas has vowed to protect that kingdom themselves. Did you forget Maharaj Draupad defeated 100 brothers of you and gave Pandavas a hard time as well? Shikhandini is the death of Bhism. Dhrishtadyumna is born to kill Dronacharya. Who do you think will stand up beside you of two of them falls?" Shakuni gritted his teeths.

Dussasan seemed to be afraid of what his Mamashree revealed. That day lust made him lose his mind. Now he fears if Pandavas or their sons try to attack Hastinapur and if he gets caught, he will have the most cruel death of history.

"Mamashree, you forget Karn. He is way better archer than Arjun. He will protect me with his life," Duryodhana dismissed his worries.

"My child, Oh my foolish child. I never said about Arjun on the Warfield. Arjun's son, Shrutakarma, he learnt every single weapon from Mahadev. He is prophecied to be the most powerful archer of all time and more valorous than his father. After that old man returned, he and Dronacharya won't stop talking about Shrutakarma at all," Shakuni pointed out.

Duryodhana gulped a bit but dismissed the fact. He is already sad enough. What's the use of this Indraprastha's vast wealth if the Laxmi isn't here to serve him herself. How unfair life is!

In a very short time five eunuchs became Draupadeyas favorite. Draupadi appointed them as Krishna said. Yuvani to Prativindhya, Bhumika to Sutasoma, Brihannala to Suthanu and Shrutakarma, Nitya to Satanika and Malini to Shrutasena. They aided her the most though. And Abhimanyu always stays with her. Shrutakarma is going to start his training soon.

Five eunuchs became the eyes of Draupadi in palace. After a few days, five of them were assisting Draupadi to send back gifts to all the kings and queens who came in the ceremony. And they were opening gifts as well that they received.

"Maharani, there is a letter and gift from Yuvraj Duryodhana," maid informed.

Draupadi furrowed her eyebrows. He gifted her? She motioned the maid to open it and began to read the letter.