Chapter 97 : A New Problem

"Panchali, why is everyone so busy? Is someone coming?" Arjun asks.

"Yes, Sudeshna's brother, Senapati of Matsya, Keechak is coming. He will arrive in a day or two," Draupadi answers lulling Vrishaketu to sleep.

Arjun immediately frowns upon hearing his name.

"It's alright. He is surprisingly still after the memory of Devapath. I will be safe," Draupadi assures him.

"You mean he is still thinking about you. Panchali, he is a molester. I am worried," Arjun sighs.

"We don't know what will happen, Brihannala. Only two weeks left. We must be careful. Now go. It's time for  Uttara's class," Draupadi urges him.

"Malini," Sudeshna calls.

"Maharani," Draupadi came to her immediately.

"You are so beautiful, Sairandhri. I shall make you serve my brother. Maybe you will like him," Sudeshna grins.

Draupadi was alarmed, "Maharani, I am a married woman whom you promised to protect. Five Gandharvs are my husbands. I am mother of their children. Don't say such impure words to me."

Sudeshna was never in peace after seeing Sairandhri. This woman is beautiful beyond any human measurements. And men would die to be with her for even a second. She is afraid. What if Maharaj Virat sees her? What will happen? Surely no sane man will turn her down. And people are always attracted to things that are forbidden. Maharaj Virat hasn't seen Malini but what if he becomes fascinated with her intelligent words?

"I was just saying, Malini. Besides in this one year, I have never seen your husbands at all. Maybe they have abandoned you," Sudeshna hints.

"They will come to light in due time," Draupadi answers shortly.

"Arya," Siyaanshi always shocked to see Prativindhya sitting beside her when she woke up from her afternoon nap.

"Priye," Prativindhya smiles at her charmingly.

Siyaanshi launches herself in his arms wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Slowly, Siye," Prativindhya chuckles.

"When did you come? Why didn't you inform me?" Siyaanshi pouts.

"Soma wanted to surprise you. I came and found you asleep," Prativindhya sotly kisses her head.

"Waaah," Satanika screams seeing Siyaanshi.

"Bhabishree, you are four times bigger," he exclaims.

Siyaanshi glares at him playfully but Sutasoma came in and pulled his ears.

"What did you say? Do you have any idea how much trouble a woman goes through while giving birth to a child? Apologize now," Soma drags him in front of Siyaanshi.

"Ouch..ouch...bhrata Soma...Sorry Bhabishree...ouch...ahh," Satanika cries in pain.

"Leave him, Bhrata Sutasoma," Siyaanshi requests.

"You will spoil him Siyaanshi," Prativindhya laughs.

Sutasoma leaves Satanika. Satanika rubs his ear pouting in a corner.

"Siye, Soma was waiting for you. He and Satanika will leave today itself," Prativindhya says.

Siyaanshi nods. Later that evening, Sutasoma and Satanika leaves for the quest while Prativindhya stays behind.

Siyaanshi breaths heavily. There's not one but two life inside her. It's tires her nonsensely.

"Arya, what are you doing?" Siyaanshi panicks noticing Prativindhya pulling her legs on his lap.