Chapter 63 : Sweet Jealousy

Everyone left and finally Draupadi took notice of Bheem's absence.

"Where's Arya Bheem?" she asks.

"Where is he? He wasn't with us from the beginning," Arjun also notices.

"You all rest. I will go and find him," Draupadi says.

She found them quiet far from their hut. He was sitting while frowning. A tree was broken in halves beside him.

"Arya, what have you done?" Draupadi rushes to him noticing the blood in his fist.

Bheem, who never rejected Draupadi's one single wish, yanked his hand back not letting Draupadi see.

"Arya, what happened?" Draupadi asks surprised.

"Why did you come here? The man whom you call the lord of your heart isn't here. Go to him," Bheem says gravely.

"Govind had to leave. But he said he will come back soon," Draupadi says oblivious of his meaning.

"Why doesn't he take you with him in Dwarka? You both suffer being away from each other so much. He can't stop himself sending you letters 3/4 times a week. Comes here and stays here more than in Dwarka. He can't stop himself from loving you making his wives jealous then why are you here? Go to Dwarka," Bheem says filled with accusations.

Draupadi frowns. Where is her Govind coming in this conversation?

"Arya, let's retire to the hut for the night. I shall apply medicine to your hand," Draupadi tries to pull him up.

"Panchali, I am not in my very pleasant moods. Please leave me alone," Bheem shakes off her hands.

Draupadi stood there confused. Bheemsen never ever avoided her touch.

"Arya, what's wrong? Share with me," Draupadi says softly.

"Didn't you say you understand what I want without me even telling. Then why is it so hard for you to understand now?" Bheem spoke with prejudice.

Draupadi cupped his face and made him look at her, "The person who holds your heart knows it but I want to hear it from you."

Bheem leans in her touch though he doesn't say anything. He feels stupid to be jealous after so many years.

But heart doesn't listen to any logic. So he vented, "No man would like to hear that he doesn't stay in his wife's heart. Someone else is the lord of her heart. And what's wrong with Krishna? He says those sort of things that even we feel shy to say to you like he has the utmost right in your life? Does he listen to himself? And why would you tell him that you are his?"

"I didn't know about this because Arjun was always with you. He never told me or others about any of these. He shouldn't have hid this from his elders. Your relationship with Krishna is this deep, I never guessed."

Draupadi soft giggles made him look at her.

"Arya, after so many years you are being jealous of Govind now?"

Bheem knows he is being stupid but he couldn't control himself.

"Any husband would. Why would Krishna love you?" he complains lika a child.

Draupadi giggles harder. Bheem looked at anywhere but herself.

"If I knew you would give such sweet reactions seeing me and Govind. Trust me we would have been around you more," Draupadi teases.

Bheem looks away sulking. She sure is finding pleasure in his misery.

Draupadi sat between his legs and laid her head on his knees.