Chapter 64 : Arrogance Kills Even Purest of Love

"Ahhhhh,"

Sahadev was alerted when he heard Draupadi scream. He rushed inside but Arjun beat him to it.

"Panchali, what happened?" Arjun asks.

Draupadi was standing over a pot in one leg and was looking around in horror.

"Phalguni, come here quick," the urgency in Draupadi's voice alerted them.

Draupadi jumped on him as Arjun carried her out in his arms.

"Where's your brother Nakul?" Draupadi grits her teeth.

"What did he do now Sahadev?" Arjun asks him.

"I don't know, bhrata. Why were you screaming Panchali?" Sahadev asks.

Before Draupadi could answer, Yudhisthir, Bheem and Nakul rushed to them.

"Panchali, are you hurt?" they asked worriedly seeing Arjun and Sahadev so tensed.

"Arya, put me down,"

Arjun puts her down. Draupadi glares at Nakul.

"How many times have I told you to not bring your pets in the hut? Why don't you listen?" she points her finger at him.

Nakul gives her a sheepish smile.

"Aryaputra Yudhisthir, he again brought home a rat. I simply don't understand why he got a rat as his pet in this entire forest? Couldn't he choose something else?"

"You screamed like that because of a rat, Panchali?" Arjun asks bewildered.

"That thing ran over my legs. Narayan Narayan, Shiva Shambhu. I need to bath," Draupadi felt goosebumps in her body.

"They aren't ghost, Panchali," Yudhisthir tries to calm her down.

"Panchali, they are so cute. Doesn't your heart melt by seeing them?" Nakul asks holding the rat close to his heart.

"Please don't come near me before taking a bath. And if this thing doesn't get out of my house today, I will do something you won't like," Draupadi warns.

Nakul sticks out his tongue and made weird faces to tease Draupadi.

Draupadi became red as a tomato.

Later that evening, Draupadi was nowhere to found.

"Nakul, what's the need? She is scared of them," Bheem says.

"Bhrata she becomes so irritated if I do things that she doesn't like. Its a pleasure of it's own," Nakul grins.

"That's true. You could have seen that, Bharta Bheem. She was standing over the pot like a scared cat. I thought she would jump over the roof," Arjun snickers.

Yudhisthir just shook his head in amazement. It's true annoying Panchali is a pleasure of it's own. He also does it sometime.

"Of course, you all take great pleasure in annoying me," Draupadi came back.

"I thought I send away the mistress of the house for my little friend. Good to see you back," Nakul winks.

"Your guest has overstayed his visit. He will be shooed away today," Draupadi says.

"How exactly are you going to do it? Will you dance standing on your one leg screaming?" Nakul teases.

"You will see," Draupadi smiles swetly.

"Come here, Vagini," she calls.

Nakul's jaw dropped as a huge white cat came in the view. Others bursted into laughter.