A/N

Hey guys...

You all have supported this story for so long and I am really grateful for it.

I am torn between all your comments I am sorry to say it.

Some of you want Karn with her some want Pandavas to reconcile.

I have said it before that she will forgive them not forget.

Did you all notice how she doesn't trust any of them anymore?

(1) She doesn't ask them regarding Devapath because she is afraid Yudhisthir will suggest something that might harm her sons. She only discusses with Krishna about it.

(2) Her sons also didn't ask their fathers. They asked their mother only.

(3) All the decisions she took, she took it all by herself. Not once she discussed with Pandavas or Karn.

(4) She doesn't tell people Pandavas fault. But when she confronts them, she doesn't hide what they did wrong.

Pandavas still didn't notice how they are never part of their family. How far they are from their sons and Draupadi. They have hurted their sons so much from their childhood. You think it is possible to forget that all?

Also I didn't know Arjun's chapter will receive such comments and I don't know what to say.

I guess you all didn't like Arjun's explanation. I will work on it then.

But what will he then?

I will only request one thing. Have faith in this plot. I have said it before I don't plan on writing typical forgiving plot.

Now I am scared to write the new chapter 😅😅😅