Chapter 81: Delicious Meal

After burning only 5 pots, destroying two clay made stoves, almost litting half of the hut on fire Nakul finished his cooking.

Karn was looking at everything completely pale. He should have listened to Panchali. He looks at her to find her smirking at him triumphly.

"Jyest, I cooked for you what Panchali cooks for us everyday. It delicious," Nakul places a bowl in front of him.

Karn doesn't know what he cooked. Because only a pitch black soup was in the bowl. A few uncooked leaves can be seen floating. An uncooked raw. Karn gulps in fear. What's the odor coming from it?

"Arya Nakul, you took too long. Look all your brothers have eaten. Give all your food to Radhey and Arjun when he comes back," Draupadi says sweetly.

Draupadi knows Yudhisthir won't lie. And Bheem will kill Nakul if he eats that. Sahadev hid behind Draupadi from the beginning. So Draupadi cooked for them separately. And they already finished eating.

Arjun came and sat beside Karn.

"Jyest, who provoked Panchali? Why the special treatment to us?" Arjun whispers.

"All my fault. I interfered in her work," Karn says weakly.

"Arya Arjun, Radhey won't you tatse the food your brother cooked for you two so lovingly?" Draupadi serves them more.

Arjun and Karn looks at Nakul who is looking at them his face and body had so many marks and he is smiling innocently at them. They can't make him sad.

They looked at the bowls in front of them. The odor is too strong.

Karn and Arjun picks up the bowl in trembling hands. They took a sip and immediately jumped on their place. This soup has only one ingredient in it. That's SALT.

"How is it, Jyest, Bhrata Arjun?" Nakul asks.

"Delicious..." Karn almost got tears in his eyes.

Nakul became proud, "See Panchali. I can also cook like you and Bhrata Bheem."

"Indeed you can," Draupadi smiles.

"Panchali, today I cooked with ingredients fresh from the forest. Bhartas already ate. Today have lunch with me," Nakul says excitedly.

Now it was time for Karn to smirk, "Of course, Panchali. Your never say no to Nakul. Sit and have lunche with us."

Draupadi turned pale. Oh no...

Nakul excitedly brought the biggest bowl for her pouring whatever was inside the pot in which he cooked.

"Have a taste, Panchali," Nakul also sits beside her excitedly.

Karn and Arjun smirks looking at each other.

"Nakul, Panchali is fasting. Don't force her," Bheem interferes weakly.

"Yes, Nakul. Let her be," Yudhisthir also came in her rescue.

"Arya Nakul cooked so lovingly. Let me eat this, Arya," Draupadi says to them.

"I won't became a widower, right?" Bheem asks Sahadev who has closed his eyes praying.

Draupadi picks up the bowl and takes a sip. She almost jumped at the horrible tatse. How much salt did he use?

Nakul was looking at her eager to be praised.

"Arya, this is the most delicious food I have ever eaten," Draupadi says smiling softly at Nakul.

"See? I told you. You all missed it, Bhrata," Nakul points at them.

"Okay, Panchali enough. You don't have to eat more," Bheem says worriedly.