Chapter 10 : Suthanu

Few days after the coronation...
Close family members have gathered in Draupadi's chamber. Pitamah Bhism, Kakashree Vidhur,  Maharaj Draupad, Satyajit, Dhrishtadyumna, Krishna, Balram, their wives, Pradumanya, Bhanu. Krishna has asked five Pandavas to attend here. So they are moving towards the chamber.

Everyone was content seeing their sons after years and so capable. Only Yudhisthir and Arjun were restless. Yudhisthir was longing to see his daughter and Arjun his youngest son. They took permission to enter and was petrified for a second.

Draupadi was sitting on a large couch and beside her was sitting a girl and a small boy.

"Suthanu, take blessings of Jiji Rukmini and others," Draupadi said to the woman beside him.

Yudhisthir's world spinned. This is Suthanu...

His brothers looked at him in shock

His brothers looked at him in shock. Suthanu has the same golden complexion as his father and posses such a soft and innocent beauty. Yudhisthir didn't know when his tears started to fall like waterfall. Bheem noticing his state stood Infront of him to not let anyone see his tears. All of them were tearing up.

Suthanu is the only girl of the family. She is extremely pampered and spoiled by her brothers. Dhrishtadyumna and Satyajit loves her like she is their own daughter. She is Maharaj Draupad's most beloved grandchild.

Arjun was looking at Suthanu once and once towards hi Jyest. She represents Yudhisthir more than Prativindhya. His heart began to ache. This girl was supposed to have five fathers by her side.  His eyes moved to the child sitting beside Draupadi whom she has wrapped in her one arm. He was looking around curiously. For some reason Arjun is drawn towards him so much.

"Sakhi, you spoil Abhimanyu too much. This rascal got you all to himself," Krishna joked.

Arjun snapped at the child. This is Abhimanyu?...his youngest son....?

Everyone was laughing as Abhimanyu pouted and hugged his mother more tightly. Draupadi softly caresses his hair and kisses his forehead.

Suthanu's heart is restless. She feels the gaze on her again. She looked at the door to find a .... eunuch.... looking at her with so much emotions....

She began to play with Shrutakarma's locks. Her mother is always right... Shrutakarma's hair is a treat to eyes. Shrutakarma chuckled and bent down a bit to let her do what she wants. After all she is his only sister.

"Sakhi, don't you think you should finally look for a groom for our beloved Suthanu?" Krishna asks noticing his sons mesmorizing gaze at Suthanu.

"What for? She isn't getting married before 80," Dhrishtadyumna immediately objected.

"I agree with Mamashree. Not until 90," Prativindhya said proudly.

Draupadi suppressed her laughter and ignored their possessiveness towards Suthanu. She is overly protected because she is the only daughter and after what happened with her Suthanu is never left alone.