Chapter 79 : A Heavenly Problem

In Swarga-

"Is Urvashi still sulking?" Tilottama asks.

"She is. Her pride is broken," Ramva giggles.

"Her pride got hurt? She won't sit idle then," Menaka says.

"I hope she won't do anything foolish..." Ramva couldn't finish her sentence when Urvashi came.

"Where are you going?" Tilottama asks.

"On earth," Urvashi answers.

"Seriously Urvashi you are still mad about what those children did?" Ramva sighs.

"I am the most beautiful of Apsaras. And they didn't even raise their head once. Am I not appealing enough?" Urvashi asks.

"Urvashi, their case is different. You remember what they said. They didn't wish to indulge themselves in Swarga's happiness until their mother gets their justice," Menaka reasons.

"Devi Draupadi is their mother. What reason do they have to ignore me then?" Urvashi was stubborn.

"They are Mahadev's deciples. If you are questioning their sincerity, you are questioning Mahadev himself," Ramva says sternly.

But Urvashi was in her own world, "What was the name of that boy...you know the one who had dark complexion, golden eyes...he was really tall and had similarities of Narayan."

"He is Shrutkarma, Gandhivdhari Arjun and Devi Draupadi's son. Dwarkadhesh Krishna's nephew. He takes after his father completely," Tilottama giggles.

"Don't even go there. You don't want to face their mother's fury trust me," Ramva warns.

"Maybe not the son but what about the father? Gandhivdhari Arjun will accept me of course," Urvashi claims.

Others looked at each other helplessly. Urvashi is extremely stubborn and she always gets what she wants.

"Besides let me meet this Avatar of Devi Laxmi myself who is said to have suppressed even us but also all her previous forms," Urvashi says arrogantly.

Urvashi didn't listen to anyone. She came down on earth decked into most beautiful of jeweleries and clothes. Her beauty hypnotized anyone who saw her passing by.

Arjun was practicing with his Gandhiv. His mind was a mess. No matter what he does, he is still unable to reach Draupadi. How easily his Jyest Karn and Bhrata Bheem had reconciled with her. Why is it so difficult for him?

A hand on his shoulder broke his thoughts. It wasn't Panchali that's for sure. Arjun turns around confused.

A women decked up in excessive ornaments is smiling at him. He frowned. Does he know her? Why is shr wearing so much ornaments in this deep in the forest?

"Pranipath Devi, I didn't quiet recognize you," Arjun says respectfully.

"My dearest, I am the most beautiful of Apsaras, Apsara Urvashi. Seeing your valor I couldn't control my urge to come and meet you," she says sensually.

Arjun nods his head in realization, "How fortunate of us. Do come and meet my family. Let us serve you."

Urvashi smirks. Meeting his brothers. All the brothers will fell for her for sure. And she will break Devi Draupadi's pride.

But Arjun isn't behaving the way she wanted. He isn't falling at her feet and saying he loves her. What's wrong with him? But indeed Shrutakarma is exactly like him. Their manliness is making her heart shudder in anticipation.

She went with Arjun in their hut.

"Jyest, we have a guest. Where's Panchali?" Arjun asks.

"Panchali is bathing. Who is our guest anuj?" Yudhisthir asks.